Just Sayin' HI

Just wanted to say hi, I have been following this game for quite a while and just recently bought gold. I started voxels with Minecraft, moved to Landmark and now I am waiting for the next step in the evolution.

Good to see this game has come as far as it has, I can't wait to get in and make some new friends/enemies.

Did somebody say, MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mINNECRAft min eacratg meiancrtft mainejihrniuwhrtiueltwe!!!!!

Wait why move? :(

Anyhow welcome. sniff sniff :'(

Hello same here... I have been following for quite some time but things are picking up lately it seems. This community is pretty friendly and I am also considering adding more to my pledge because I would like to see Novaquark reach their final stretch goal!

Welcome to the forums! Glad you're here. How did you happen to come across Dual Universe?

While I was playing landmark I made quite a few friends and while I was building one of my scifi themed ships I met someone who was also building scifi ships and he let me know about DU so I checked it out and bookmarked it immediately.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I will keep up with the threads as much as I can and eventually find an organization to join. PS here's the ship I was working on...

screenshot_20170128-16-29-29.png

• 2 weeks later...

While I was playing landmark I made quite a few friends and while I was building one of my scifi themed ships I met someone who was also building scifi ships and he let me know about DU so I checked it out and bookmarked it immediately.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys I will keep up with the threads as much as I can and eventually find an organization to join. PS here's the ship I was working on...

screenshot_20170128-16-29-29.png

I played on Landmark as well Munie/Rhapsadistic glad to see yet another one of us here... now be a doll and tell me how did you add this image, been trying and I keep getting is an error message

*A bit late on the topic*

Hi Onethousandstars and Munney and welcome on the DU forum! :)

There are more landmarkians here than it may appear at first glance (some are very discreet :P)

Talking about other games is totally ok as long as it's not an obvious promotional campaign for it.

If you have any questions about Dual Universe regarding voxel building, just let me know!

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

*A bit late on the topic*

Hi Onethousandstars and Munney and welcome on the DU forum! :)

There are more landmarkians here than it may appear at first glance (some are very discreet :P)

Talking about other games is totally ok as long as it's not an obvious promotional campaign for it.

If you have any questions about Dual Universe regarding voxel building, just let me know!

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I'm afraid a Promotional campaign for landmark would do no one any good at this point, BUT so far from what I have been reading up on and seeing about this game, this may just be the replacement for that missing void. I'm going to assume that it is ok to continue posting Pics from this extinct game for inspirational purposes.

Thanks for the welcome post, nice to meet you.