• 18-22
    • 22-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-65
    • 65-75
    • 75-80 or older

It would be interesting to see what age groups the majority of the community makes up.

But please be honest... This would be very interesting to see if accurate. Then, we can understand the majority and averages.

I'm curious if someone is really 1-6 or not... I hardly knew how to use a black and white gameboy at that time, let alone a computer/forums.

I'm curious if someone is really 1-6 or not... I hardly knew how to use a black and white gameboy at that time, let alone a computer/forums.

You have no nephews / nieces. Lucky you. My niece is 12 and she already knows how to code in Java. And I know, Java is not l33t, but still, it's frigging Java and she's 12. When I was 12 I collected frigging Pokemon trading cards.

@mmtheboss

I don't know if this whole poll is even legal, as you are asking for personal information indirectly.

This poll is fool proof!

I can not wait to see how old everyone is and create applications to spy on them!

You have no nephews / nieces. Lucky you. My niece is 12 and she already knows how to code in Java. And I know, Java is not l33t, but still, it's frigging Java and she's 12. When I was 12 I collected frigging Pokemon trading cards.

@mmtheboss

I don't know if this whole poll is even legal, as you are asking for personal information indirectly.

I "strongly" advise you read up on this mmtheboss - especially before posts like this. . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act

Hmm, you can't see who voted for which age, I don't think there is any privacy issue.

I think this attempt to unite the community is probably not advised. Even if we can not see who voted what, there is still privacy issues involved here. I can not currently remember if the person who created the poll can see an individual user's vote or not. I haven't created such poll as of right now so I can't comment on it. 

Either way, mm, this is a bad way to try and foster community discussion. Not to mention that almost none of us trust you in the first place with our information.

This poll is fool proof!

I can not wait to see how old everyone is and create applications to spy on them!

I think this attempt to unite the community is probably not advised. Even if we can not see who voted what, there is still privacy issues involved here. I can not currently remember if the person who created the poll can see an individual user's vote or not. I haven't created such poll as of right now so I can't comment on it. 

Either way, mm, this is a bad way to try and foster community discussion. Not to mention that almost none of us trust you in the first place with our information.

You can create a poll that doesn't show what people answered, and you can create a poll that does show what people answered.  There isn't anything inbetween IIRC.

You can create a poll that doesn't show what people answered, and you can create a poll that does show what people answered.  There isn't anything inbetween IIRC.

That's good to know at least. 

To be honest, a better idea to spark community discussion(like has been done in the past) would be to perhaps suggest a non-obvious idea and see the reactions or to possibly just try to see what people think of a certain subject on the game. Preferably stuff that is not controversial though.

Calm down mastered... This has one purpose only and it is for a interesting view on maturity levels. It's clear that many are not very mature in my opinion because of false voting. 75-80 or older... Maturity comes with responsibility and honestly.

Also I typed this on phone so I don't need the spelling critizism right now

Calm down mastered... This has one purpose only and it is for a interesting view on maturity levels. It's clear that many are not very mature in my opinion because of false voting. 75-80 or older... Maturity comes with responsibility and honestly.

Also I typed this on phone so I don't need the spelling critizism right now

you really sure that you should talk about responsibility and how mature someone is? I am younger than you are, but age does not matter at all. The only thing that counts is how well you can interact with other people and how well you can get along.

also, people are trolling. as always. That doesn't mean that they are irresponsible.