Dead Space style ship design!

Guardian

The focus of this post is to see how many or if anyone is interested in building ships in a theme of dead spaces universe. Ship sizes from small land vehicles to a possible sprawl city sitting in the void.

If anyone is interested in seeing these types of vehicles and is willing to help design and fund this project please comment below and let the ideas flow.

I will be crafting ships !! 
but .. probably my own designs,    unless is some solo player decides he wants a falcon millennium clone
XD 

Dead Space certainly has a very distinct and especially unique style, which I have been a fan of ever since I played the titles.
It is however difficult to grasp this actual style, since Dead Space plays mainly indoors and the game's style is literally alienated the more you progress through the games. Interiors and exteriors are quite different from each other and drift apart over time, while its original design is mainly to be seen on constructs' exteriors like Isaac's suit.

I can totally understand the appeal of trying to create a similar style. In fact, I have already done so  in a rudimentary way in my previous models I created for my org.

But as everyone has their own ideas about Sci-fi, and the most common picture is still heavily influenced by Star Wars, there is no uniform fashion in the genre, especially when it comes to space ships. Everybody creates their own style from their own ideas and influences, and having a Dead Space kind of style is both a gift and a curse. The ships are very detailed and composed of multiple "limbs" arranged in parallels. This makes for a simple visual effect that creates tension on simple surfaces and adds multiple levels of detail. 
At the same time, it's extremely difficult to replictae this style in sandbox games, simply because of the levels of detail and the different styles of Sci-fi games. DU features a smooth, futuristic set of materials from what we've seen so far while Dead Space gets your a really rusty, industrial set of designs. 

So what I'm trying to say is, while it's very difficult to get a Dead Space style going in DU or in general because of its uniqueness, it'd be at least as rewarding when actually achieved. I'd certainly be interested in seeing a design in a stronger manner than what I've created.

I think the style I'm going for is a mix of the first game and the third game. I feel confident in making a line of Dead Space themed frigates and fighters. Im considering building a few outposts as well when we get the planet expansion.

I think the style I'm going for is a mix of the first game and the third game. I feel confident in making a line of Dead Space themed frigates and fighters. Im considering building a few outposts as well when we get the planet expansion.

Cool !