Beta Tester of other worlds !

LynkxDev

Oh I got one of those to. :mellow: I have not played ESO in over a year though.

yap me to !

I was Beta on the begining, but was out for more than one year to !

I played Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind, it has a huge map and an interesting spelling/ crafting system...

But it was so empty and boring...I played the story and then left it forever xD.

The only off-story funny activity to me was exploring underground ruins and collecting cups, weapons or monney for my house in Balmorra :D.

I played Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind, it has a huge map and an interesting spelling/ crafting system...

But it was so empty and boring...I played the story and then left it forever xD.

The only off-story funny activity to me was exploring underground ruins and collecting cups, weapons or monney for my house in Balmorra :D.

Sums up every Elder Scrolls game ever :P

Sums up every Elder Scrolls game ever :P

ESO is the best MMO RPG out there now days ! 

Its like play skyrim with friends!

( i think only miss the sand box component)

the only critics that can be applied are:

-that the quests could be more player cooperative instead solo,

-and market SUX, all craft and market system must be revised... 

all other stuff are great !! , graphics, immersion, histories, quests, great customization on crafts, voices, pvp zones, big world for exploration, dungeons etc....  

Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind was the last good ES game, but i would not call it empty, there where quite a lot of side quest and things you could do in that open world, it sounds like you jusst steamed true the main mission.

It was an open world with little hand holding, hell you could even kill the main quest gives breaking the main quest.

Elders Scrolls III: Morrowind was the last good ES game, but i would not call it empty, there where quite a lot of side quest and things you could do in that open world, it sounds like you jusst steamed true the main mission.

It was an open world with little hand holding, hell you could even kill the main quest gives breaking the main quest.

yeah, I loved that game. Was fun to just run around, messing with npcs and exploring ruins