Greetings!

Hello all,

this game looks amazing and I would like to learn more about it and follow the development.

I am a long time space sim fan and of other genres as well. Lately my gaming time has dwindled to few hours a week. 

English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes, sometimes even the spell checker doesn't help. ;)

Welcome Qddiez.

I think everybody on this forum has high hopes (and expectations) for Dual Universe.

Also if DU delivers what is promised your real life might dwindle to a few hours :)

Well, I am lucky I am retired and single now so I  guess I could go back to some sleepless gaming nights. I managed it when I was working and married and I have some nice memories from that time. Should it happen again I wouldn't mind as I miss a great game in which I can immerse myself without even noticing the hours passing by. ;) 

Welcome Qddiez! I feel ya on the playing games only a few hours a week. For myself, there is just nothing pulling me in. The gaming industry seems to be in a lull in regards to good MMO's. Also, your English reads fine, no need to apologize. Anyone who ever gives you hell for your English is just jealous they can not speak another language. :D

"You have nothing to fear and everything to be excited about. Welcome to the Dual Universe, information abounds on the forums and off it. Feel free to ask any questions, a lot of us are eager to answer."