game looks like ∞/10 so far, except..

ZaneyHD

''There has not been a single successful sandbox MMO to date''   Please take a minute to wipe what you pull out of your *** to make it readable. Seriously losing faith in this community

Name 3 successful single shard sandbox MMO's. Heck, name 1 that's still doing well and I'll give you a high five.

EDIT: 1 reply and still no attempt. Looking like I'll have to take this high five elsewhere

Edited by wizardoftrash

@ NQ Yeah ive tried to stay calm but its like arguing with childs. They transform what I say and assume things then point the finger like I said something bad about the game. I say it might end up with a F2P model and these kids grab their pitch forks like I said this game would end up being garbage pay 2 win korean crap mmo. Like this guy who spent 500$ on a pledge and feel that hes entitled to wear the white knight armor and attack anyone who is skeptical about the outcome of the game. That guy is borderline trolling, he quoted something I said then asked a question which was answered by the text he quoted.

Oh you better do your research. Now it may seem I've spent 500$....you know the prices from kickstarter?

Just as you call me fanboy, I can call you hater. Same principle, same road. But it won't get us anywhere so I just ignore you as an obvious troll as you don't feel the need to just accept the devs approach to this game (as the rest of us does). So whatever mate, feel free to contact me for some interesting convos on discord. But I'm only a child who has no idea about mmos, which you obviously have cause you know better than the devs.

Ty nyz for that statement, but I think some people just don't get it

You cant call me a hater because i havent said anything bad about this game. I am eagerly waiting for this game to become playable/available just as much as you are.  Learn to read.

No you learn to read. He is not calling you a hater. He said "Just as you call me fanboy, I can call you hater. Same principle, same road. But it won't get us anywhere..."

I believe he means calling you a hater would not get use nowhere so why do it.

@ NQ Yeah ive tried to stay calm but its like arguing with childs. They transform what I say and assume things then point the finger like I said something bad about the game. I say it might end up with a F2P model and these kids grab their pitch forks like I said this game would end up being garbage pay 2 win korean crap mmo.

Dito. We where just explaining why it's not going to be f2p.

No you learn to read. He is not calling you a hater. He said "Just as you call me fanboy, I can call you hater. Same principle, same road. But it won't get us anywhere..."

I believe he means calling you a hater would not get use nowhere so why do it.

Dito. We where just explaining why it's not going to be f2p.

Also not saying he is calling me a hater, but that he cant. While I can call him a fanboy because he attacks anyone that doesnt praise the game as much as him. Just look at the start of the thread, someone complain about the annual cost of the game and he shows him the door. Then get all worked up because I say the game might not end up exactly the way devs planned it.

Maybe YOU were trying to explain something but most of the other replies were senseless ramblings.

Just stop feeding the troll. Bleep_Bloop has obviously made up his mind and decided not to change, so trying to debate him will do nothing. He's asked his questions and got his answers, and ignored them. Now he is just angry. Making him angrier won't help anything. The payment model has been set and he won't change it, neither did the 20 others before him. 

Bleep_Bloop, if you don't want to pay for the game, then don't, but if you don't pay you don't play. It's that simple. So when the game comes out, watch some videos of it, play the trial period, and decide if it is worth the subscription cost to you. If it is, great! We will happily welcome you into the community. If it's not, then walk away. 

Just stop feeding the troll. Bleep_Bloop has obviously made up his mind and decided not to change, so trying to debate him will do nothing. He's asked his questions and got his answers, and ignored them. Now he is just angry. Making him angrier won't help anything. The payment model has been set and he won't change it, neither did the 20 others before him. 

Bleep_Bloop, if you don't want to pay for the game, then don't, but if you don't pay you don't play. It's that simple. So when the game comes out, watch some videos of it, play the trial period, and decide if it is worth the subscription cost to you. If it is, great! We will happily welcome you into the community. If it's not, then walk away. 

Another worthless comment . I NEVER said I did not want to pay for the game. If I say I think its going to rain today it doesnt mean I want it to rain.

Also I didnt ignore the answers, I replied to some that didnt make sense. Everything else I didnt reply to means I kind of agreed with or didnt have anything else to add. If the devs deliver a quality game I will gladly pay a sub. But right now I would bet money that the game will take a different route some time after launch. Tell me im wrong I dont care, its what I think.

Im starting to see a pattern here, the more money people spend on their pledge the more likely they are to call you a troll for not agreeing with them.

Im starting to see a pattern with Bleep_Bloop.

The first thread he wrote was blatantly offensive "What are the chances of this game being any good"

And the rest of his posts are about how he doesnt like the payment model.

He's just trolling the forum.

Im starting to see a pattern with Bleep_Bloop.

The first thread he wrote was blatantly offensive "What are the chances of this game being any good"

And the rest of his posts are about how he doesnt like the payment model.

He's just trolling the forum.

LMFAO fanboy detected. I questionned the outcome of the game, which was regarded by most people there as healthy skepticism.... 'blatantly offensive' jesus christ dude you just made my day im gonna piss myself.

For real how thick is your skull. I didnt even express my opinion of the payment model (in the first post), just what I think it will look like. 

I actually have nothing against the p2p model as long as it doesnt hurt the game, which I think it might do.

Since Bleep_Bloop has nothing to add to this discussion other than we are wrong and fanboys, and we have nothing to add other than that we support NQ's decision, I think its time we let this thread die so that we can give it a proper burial.

Since Bleep_Bloop has nothing to add to this discussion other than we are wrong and fanboys, and we have nothing to add other than that we support NQ's decision, I think its time we let this thread die so that we can give it a proper burial.

Because this whole thread revolves around you guys vs my opinion...*sarcasm* Honestly those forum badges are bloating some heads, you guys hang around the forums allowing yourselves to show the door to other potential buyers if they disagree with you like you own the game.

Well it probably would help if people stopped posting asking people to stop posting. Like this comment I just posted.

Yup, definitely a hater. But against me because of my opinions. Who cares ;)

Let it die

That'd make you feel special to know someone cares about you enough to hate you. In reality youre the toxic player here, you answered a guy's comment about the game with some passive aggressive shit showing him the door instead of taking 5 minutes to convince him that the game would be worth full price. Im against that attitude. I really hope the other 1.2k comments you posted arent like that for the sake of these forums.

I dont care if you spent 500$, what you do hurts the game, as it will need as much support as it can get and its not up to you to turn away players. If you cant respect those who have neutral/negative opinions of this game then you should take a break from these forums and wait for developpement to follow its course. 

If you want to go on this personal crusade against me - which is toxic and only hurts the game/community - feel free to do so, but don't get mixed up with who said what because:

I'll just quote his "friendly, welcoming and polite" question here for reference:

$156.00 a year? more than double xbox live / PSN asks for? and just for one *#&$ing game? you're kidding right?

And I just want to point to my answer here too: (read the first BOLD part and the LAST part)

You can play for free too if you're active enough and make enough in-game money.

If not, there's the door. No one forces you to play

And I won't even start on why there is this sub because you know, if you can't ask politely, I won't do either

All right, as this topic is turning into a flame war, and there is nothing constructive left to say, it's going to be locked as well.

@Bleep_Bloop:

Having some skepticism about the game is understandable and even healthy.

We took the time to answer to your questions several times.

However since you started to participate on the forum, you made posts containing only:

- Negativity about the game

- Negativity about the people who endorsed the game

- Negativity about the game monetization model

- Assumptions that you know how business works in video games (while your oversimplified point of view clearly shows the contrary).

- Assumptions that you know what will be the developer decisions on critical matters (and always imagining the worst case scenario).

- Disregard towards opinions different from yours.

- Not understanding (or feigning to not understand) why people start to feel irritated by your attitude and bringing the "fanboy" or "white knight" excuse to avoid questionning your own attitude.

There is nothing constructive in your attitude and everything inciting to conflicts.

Again, while being a bit cautious and skeptical can be healthy, your attitude is way beyond that stage and has nothing healthy in it.

So a friendly advice: whether you make an effort of being radically less provocative and a lot more constructive, or we will start removing your posts without a warning.

@all:

Please don't feed the troll.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.