Planet Cracking Force is looking for new members

The P.C.F. is looking to head major Mining operations and keep pace with the high demands of the markets to come. Our goal is to mine everything from dirt to rare minerals hence planet cracking. Why mine dirt? Because dirt is as essential as rare minerals. Cities need it to fill holes or military facilities can use it to make quick cover and terrain obstructions that costs next to nothing by the truck load.

Our basic mining procedure is accomplished in three tiers of planet crackers

The first tier is the surveying crews who scout out rich deposits mark them then move on to new deposits.

The second tier is deposit miners or vein drainers. These miners will mine out only the designated veins and deposits that are marked by tier 1. When the deposits are gone they move to the next.

Third but not less important is the clean up team. These miners are what clean out a territory of all dirt, and secrets that the tier 1 team missed.

T3 is where most of the commotion and teamwork is found plus the experience from massive mining.

All employees will get incentives and good standard pay for their work. Housing and transportation will be provided if requested.

You don't have to only mine. The P.C.F. has many non mining slots that need to be filled from transportation to security to actual management to engineering for facilities and vehicles of all sizes.

Don't be shy, say hi and see if the Planet Cracking Force is the job or home for you.

The P.C.F. is looking to head major Mining operations and keep pace with the high demands of the markets to come. Our goal is to mine everything from dirt to rare minerals hence planet cracking. Why mine dirt? Because dirt is as essential as rare minerals. Cities need it to fill holes or military facilities can use it to make quick cover and terrain obstructions that costs next to nothing by the truck load.

Now this is an interesting idea. Good luck!

Welcome! Cool to see a new face and a new organization!

Looks like Khatt Mining Co. has some competition!

oh, believe me, they already HAD competition.

But always good to see new corps around! Best of luck o/

• 2 weeks later...

The build styles are going to be as close to dead space as possible although some architecture is not possible due to the game not having some of the necessary mechanics. Check the building corner forums and look for dead space builds.

I'll probably be buying resource info from you guys more than materials themselves. Feel free to keep in touch if you're looking for business, as I'm not the mining type myself and will probably buy most of my mats.

Just a question, will you literally attempt to crack a planet or somehow make large openings on it's surface to make mining easier or is that just what the name of your mining company is? just asking an honest question.

The goal is to mine everything down to the bedrock or invulnerable layer. Obviously 5 people wouldn't be able to mine out a territory like that in a reasonable time frame so our operations will be precise and small at first. However if we can attain the workforce that is envisioned we will be able to deplete a territory dry in a couple days to 2 weeks tops. And of course our idea is to build facilities and constructs that are styled like deadspace.

Giant holes in the ground across the planet doesn't sound very efficient, nor good for the planet. I hope your T3 team is going to fill in your gaping hole in the planet that has finite resources.

The last tier of mining is going to be illogical until our group gets enough backing and the less desirable material is more for when people get into space and want to build their own asteroid bases or super cheap exo shell that appears to be a asteroid. Currently there is no plan to fill in or cover the hole. Personally it would be rude to give new miners a sense of false hope when finding land that looks unscathed and dig a few meters down and realise the ground is hollowed out.