Anyone from the U.S. gonna pledge to Dual Universe after we get our income taxes? I am.

CSSUcommand

Apologies for the delay of my online status. Before we delve into the fray by terminating the pledge button, curiousity has flooded my mind like a bunch of cane toads with a simple question. This question is for U.S. players only, I have no pending knowledge in kind regards to Europe's income tax policies, but that discussion is for another time and space.

What are you going to do with all of your income federal and state tax dollars?

My answer is already set in stone, I am going to spend a good portion on pledging. Why? Because I am not the only one who wants to play Dual Universe.

*Disclaimer, Do NOT tell anyone how much you earn or mention anything about income tax returns at anytime, that's your business only. If you do so, even if by accident. I request that the moderators to do what must be done. This is a Yes or No and why post. Please keep it clean and on topic.

For example:

Q: Are you going to pledge with your income taxes?

A: Yes. Dual Universe is awesome and has potential.

A: No. Because I have something else planned for my

money.

That is all, thank you.

Nope because they take 30% of my income at my tax bracket and I don't get anything back. 

Nothing makes me angrier than seeing how much I have taken from me every paycheck in taxes. Nothing. 

Nobody is ever going to convince me that taxation isn't theft. 

I may grab another gold pledge, but I'm not sure.

*Disclaimer, Do NOT tell anyone how much you earn or mention anything about income tax returns at anytime, that's your business only. If you do so, even if by accident. I request that the moderators to do what must be done. This is a Yes or No and why post. Please keep it clean and on topic.

If people want to talk about how much they earn, they can. Actually, discussing it with coworkers is a good idea as it helps prevent discriminatory pay practices. Discussing your compensation is protected under US law. I'm not sure why you'd want to discuss it here, but you seemed so vehemently against it that I thought I'd mention that there is nothing wrong with talking about it. 

I may grab another gold pledge, but I'm not sure.

If people want to talk about how much they earn, they can. Actually, discussing it with coworkers is a good idea as it helps prevent discriminatory pay practices. Discussing your compensation is protected under US law. I'm not sure why you'd want to discuss it here, but you seemed so vehemently against it that I thought I'd mention that there is nothing wrong with talking about it. 

I was also confused when I read the OP on this thread, cause I am pretty certain the whole "don't discuss your income" was an old-school  McCarthy ploy to prevent communist sentiment out of "envy" in the lower income parts of societies during the Cold War, which evidently, does not apply any longer, but like the Daylight Savings Clock, it's still applied, even though Verdun is no longer a relevant front to keep a different clock than the "enemy".

The only people who are actually prohibited via NDAs from discussing income or tax returns, are people who keep the books for public share enterprises, cause it can lead to Hostile Takeovers.