Community Backers

Lights

Hey i just had an idea to upgrade the community portal a tad bit, why not allow us to be able to sort the members of a particular organization by their Pledge rank. That way people can see who is gonna be playing in alpha, who in beta and so forth, without having to look up each member individually?

I would really like to see who will be in beta and alpha from my org. I know so,e have Alpha but maybe some of the more inactive members have it.

Not a bad idea. I can't see anything wrong with this, but I'm sure someone will.

Maybe it would promote classism/pledgism...maybe? I don't see that realistically happening though.

I mean pledgism already sort of exists here, in some form. Not majorly, but orgs definitely value pledgers more than non-pledgers since it reduces the risk of being a fake account and it shows commitment to the game. I don't hink it will become an issue though.

I do support this feature.

We already have the capability to do this, just manually, this just makes it so we can see the information

Even to further separate people from their alpha / beta status is sorting among pledge levels but that might be controversial in regards to those who backed the higher pledges.

we can already gather easier.

I don't see why it shouldn't. All "special treatment" arguments doesn't hold any value in my opinion due to reasons such as the ones Lord_Void presented.

We already have the capability to do this, just manually, this just makes it so we can see the information

Exactly, it just takes a while

I think this is a great idea. Could help Orgs know who will be joining them in the Alpha stages to start the creation of their in-game org.