Build Solid - Photo Tools

Aristocrazia

I would like to know if there is the possibility of total construction: can we build solid (also spherical)?

Is There the chance to have at day1 the opportunity to have a photo tool?

Thank you

Have a nice day

I would like to know if there is the possibility of total construction: can we build solid (also spherical)?

Thank you

Have a nice day

As yama said. What do you mean by photo tool? Just take a screenshot?

Thank you

Have a nice day

Thank you very much.

I hope in a "key" that allows me to take pictures. Even something like the photo modes of "No Man Sky";

or simply a button to delete all the graphics features (so to have a clean scene) and another button to take pictures

Thank you very much.

I hope in a "key" that allows me to take pictures. Even something like the photo modes of "No Man Sky";

or simply a button to delete all the graphics features (so to have a clean scene) and another button to take pictures

What?

Edit: Oh. No way to know for sure but it's a very simple thing to do so probably.

Space Engineers also has this functionality:

• Hide UI information/graphics (including other character names/waypoints etc etc) to have a "clean" screen in order to take picures.
  • Take picture of everything on screen. It's a screenshot. Nothing fancy here.

These are separate features so that you can take pictures with the UI stuff to give a feel for the game and the other to make pretty in-game screens.

Maybe this belongs in the idea forum.

On the one hand, I hope NQ does add something like this. But on the other, I believe the core mechanics are more important.  On the other other hand, if it's quick to implement... ;)

Space Engineers also has this functionality:

• Hide UI information/graphics (including other character names/waypoints etc etc) to have a "clean" screen in order to take picures.
  • Take picture of everything on screen. It's a screenshot. Nothing fancy here.

These are separate features so that you can take pictures with the UI stuff to give a feel for the game and the other to make pretty in-game screens.

Maybe this belongs in the idea forum.

On the one hand, I hope NQ does add something like this. But on the other, I believe the core mechanics are more important.  On the other other hand, if it's quick to implement... ;)

So, the OP means the arcane art of pressing F12 and pressing Print Screen?

I'm not sure if SE or the other games mentioned in this thread have this feature, but something along the lines of picture mode in madmax seems to be on point.

Would have linked a youtube video but I couldn't quite find anything concise. The only qualm I have with such a feature is that the game itself isn't exactly pausable so getting that right shot would be a bit more of an issue especally when things are just happening instantaniously.