Here we are again...

Ardour

I saw them, and wasn't to sure what to think. Obviously the alt alarms are blaring, but a contact email and *possible* seperate discord.

It's not worth getting upset over a trivial matter, only NQ has the means to hunt it down, they really don't need vigilantism on this. People could make a gazillion accounts but if there's nobody to show up launch day it was all for nothing.

The real crime is if somebody actually wants a name that an alt account takes up.

The real crime is if somebody actually wants a name that an alt account takes up.

Or some unsuspecting soul joining one of these orgs, if you can call them that.

Its really not worth anyone's time.

At some point NQ is going to step in and adjust the system in some way to prevent or limit orgs like this. For now NQ has, in my opinion, more pressing issues and shouldnt waste its time and money on it until a more permanent solution can be implemented.

So sit back, relax and just laugh at the fools wasting their time gaming the system. ;)

Shouldn't we just let the unicorns be free?

I mean, KittyKhat is gonna freak out at this excitement!

Also, I sorta like this corporation, regardless if its full of alts. I mean-

Just kidding. Delete it.

What I heard my name hi im here im awake now ._.

Now i agree that it does look like they could be all alts. But remember that there are other communities out there that could easily bring that many members here if they wanted to in a day. So until you have proof or know for a fact that they are alts treat them as a new community because they might actually be one and we dont want to scare away new players. 

Also if you stopped for a minute and did a google search you would find references on 4chan and such. So... Stop assuming that people might be alts. Goonswarm Federation (on EVE Online) has over 25000 account in it, They can easily get 58 people here if they want. Seriously stop assuming some orgs to have alts in them. It will just stop people from joining the game if you cry "Alt" every time a new big organization pops up. There are other games out there other than DU that people can come from. 

Ok

Goonswarm Federation (on EVE Online) has over 25000 account in it, They can easily get 58 people here if they want. Seriously stop assuming some orgs to have alts in them.

Usually never comment on toxic topics, but I have to agree with Darrkwolf on this. There are large scale organizations out there "including Something Awful - IE Goonswarm" that if they decide to join en-masse they would easily dwarf the current organizations out there. This, however, does "NOT" mean they are alts.

So might I suggest quit whining about member count - or other trivial things. . . fake accounts will be dealt with in good time by staff. Speculation does not help a single thing. . .

- Bring back sanity to the forum - For the sake of all of us -

Ok

Usually never comment on toxic topics, but I have to agree with Darrkwolf on this. There are large scale organizations out there "including Something Awful - IE Goonswarm" that if they decide to join en-masse they would easily dwarf the current organizations out there. This, however, does "NOT" mean they are alts.

So might I suggest quit whining about member count - or other trivial things. . . fake accounts will be dealt with in good time by staff. Speculation does not help a single thing. . .

- Bring back sanity to the forum - For the sake of all of us -

I'd also agree, but with names like "horse*****" and variations thereof. (Literally all of them) makes me think these aren't real accounts ^^

Yeah....which are actually more like 7-9k players. Rest is alts which you need in eve

Very true. Though I still remember the drama when they taken down BoB. And not through firepower or combat, but through the betrayal of one of BoB's top commanders. Though to be fair, BoB were lowlifes who deserved everything they got. Even from the goons :P