What rules will be implemented into the game?

calewars

This is Elector Cale(wars) speaking.

Lets say you decided to go blow a planet up on a server like DU. There would be no rules again'st it. What i'm saying is what server wide rules would there be, or would it be all player ran depending which territory you are in. Just like real life. Cloning a human is illegal in every country, but lets say you clone someone on mars. It's still illegal. The point is will there be massive server wide rules, or would rules be dependent upon Universal nations. I would assume the basic NO HACKING or don't abuse exploits would be added to a universal server rule list. IT may not even be. It may be completely player ruled.

IF you like this post The Opean Federation offers many jobs for those who join our org.

Find our discord to find a job from the varity we have.

This is Elector Cale(wars) speaking.

Lets say you decided to go blow a planet up on a server like DU. There would be no rules again'st it. What i'm saying is what server wide rules would there be, or would it be all player ran depending which territory you are in. Just like real life. Cloning a human is illegal in every country, but lets say you clone someone on mars. It's still illegal. The point is will there be massive server wide rules, or would rules be dependent upon Universal nations. I would assume the basic NO HACKING or don't abuse exploits would be added to a universal server rule list. IT may not even be. It may be completely player ruled.

IF you like this post The Opean Federation offers many jobs for those who join our org.

Find our discord to find a job from the varity we have.

Server rules based on morals? I think not. The players will create and enforce their own rules if they ever possess the power to do so.

Server rules based on morals? I think not. The players will create and enforce their own rules if they ever possess the power to do so.

but if you think about it there must be some server wide rules itself to keep  stable world. such as hacking. If there was some way to hack im sure someone would do it.

No separate "servers" - it's all one universe.
Morality is socially relative - you can have whatever rules you want on your planet...until enough people arrive to counter your rules.
It's not possible to blow up a planet, so we don't need rules for that.
But, if it were possible, blowing up planets on the frontier would be OK...until enough people who believe it's not OK and can enforce their beliefs arrive.
Same with cloning. Same with hacking.
Don't use exploits will be enforced by the devs.

There will be some game rules which will be laid out in the End User License Agreement and the Terms of Service. They will be your basic no hacking the game, no real money trading, no doxxing, respect the staff, no illegal content, etc. Pretty standard stuff that can be found in every game.

As to moral rules like how to behave in game, that's up to players to try and enforce. Morals vary from person to person and so rules will vary from group to group. There have been a few other threads about creating universal rules (I would provide the links but I'm on mobile, so I will have to find them later), but the general reaction has been that universal rules are a bad idea.

Hacking is cheating and dose not need to be enforced by players.

For the rest, good luck trying to get thousands of players to agree on something. It's not going to happen. <------Period

Yep. This is the month of the repeating topics.

It really is. But we do have to do our part and be welcoming, directing people to where they can find the information.

The more people the merrier

Hacking is cheating and dose not need to be enforced by players.

Just to be clear, this is IRL hacking which is illegal IRL.

The feature known as "hacking" ingame will be allowed.

I know this may seem obvious to some, but you can never be sure about others.

Just to be clear, this is IRL hacking which is illegal IRL.

The feature known as "hacking" ingame will be allowed.

I know this may seem obvious to some, but you can never be sure about others.

I still think he means IRL hacking.

He said yes to a death-star class ship, but no to the weapons capable of destroying a planet. It's just not fair, because it would hit a lot of people that can't do anything against that.

I believe he said no to super weapons that can destroy a planet, but I think what he meant was that if you wanted to destroy a planet bit by bit you could do it. 

If I understood correctly after a few KM down in a planet you can not mine anymore.

If I understood correctly after a few KM down in a planet you can not mine anymore.

That would depend how big that planet is. They said somewhere that if it's a smaller moon, you could mine to the other end. Place your bases wisely