Toys Chairs or more for the market!

calewars

I applaud your ideas but see several problems with this.

Implementing something like that would take a lot of time and effort that could be spent on more relevant parts of the game.

Constructs are already infinitely customizable so there will already be plenty of things to buy and sell there, as well as plenty of room for aesthetic expression.

And lastly, like you've said: toys are useless and I doubt there would be much of a market for them.

They are usless but i did include the buyer buys it because it is fun to just have. It doesnt have to have a need. Lets use your forum covor photo. Theres no need for it, its not any part of the game what so ever, but its fun to have to symbolise somthing or just to have to show off.

NQ works hard on core mechanics and core gameplay. Aesthetics/fun items/useless items/whatever isn't needed for the CORE of the game will not be implemented in the first few years. If players insist on having such nonsense, then NQ will think about it. But I doubt we'll see much of that within 5 years.

NQ works hard on core mechanics and core gameplay. Aesthetics/fun items/useless items/whatever isn't needed for the CORE of the game will not be implemented in the first few years. If players insist on having such nonsense, then NQ will think about it. But I doubt we'll see much of that within 5 years.

as I posted in my other post about this, it isn't much about making small objects for fun, but you could design very specific ships with it. Mainly from here would just be adding very precise and accurate sculpting tools. So it wouldn't be completely about making and selling toys or lamps.

https://youtu.be/iUTyiMjjf7w?t=52

as I already said: you can do that

yes you can, but that is on a larger scale, lets say you see a space station. Looks very complex and cool. It is really a bunch of un decorated or sculpted blocks put together to make it look like that. I speak of it being down the the very last detail. Almost mini blocks and spheres to get the best precision.

yes you can, but that is on a larger scale, lets say you see a space station. Looks very complex and cool. It is really a bunch of un decorated or sculpted blocks put together to make it look like that. I speak of it being down the the very last detail. Almost mini blocks and spheres to get the best precision.

Not going to happen, too many voxels and too much server load