The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

Looks like we're going to try to do an unofficial game night tonight and play Empyrion.  I think at least a few of us will be online.  If you want to play and can't make it tonight, we're also doing our regularly scheduled game night tomorrow night.  Server details are posted here:  http://www.dualcreatives.com/events/

Yeah I like that, when i get the time I am going to make a new one that has both for me too ;)

Yeah, I think it will look much better with only one signature.  Too many can clutter up the threads.  Can't wait to see it :-)

Yeah, I think it will look much better with only one signature.  Too many can clutter up the threads.  Can't wait to see it :-)

Here ya go, was in a hurry but it works, had to add the Dan Daly quote as its from the battle of Belleau Wood in France ;)

Hey guys.  We have had to set a password on our Empyrion server.  If you are one of the teams who have been locked out, just PM me the name of your faction and I'll send it to you.  From now on, only DU community members will be let in (unless its a personal friend of a DU community member and THAT member contacts us). Sorry for the trouble, but it can't be helped.

You could say that.  We got a hacker and I had to upload a backup from the day before.  We weren't the only ones so a lot more servers over there are now pw protected. I just hope the other factions playing on the server were DU community people so they can contact us for the PW.  I was looking forward to battle I knew was coming one day.  Not sure what other options there are though.

Nope, not yet.  I might put contact info on the server description so whoever is running those bases can find me. Just won't have time to mess with it until this weekend.