The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

Well, I showed Deep around Landmark last night.  Lasted all of an hour before we got bored.  We then spent the next 7 hours in Empyrion. That game is addicting once you figure out what's going on.  I'm about to login in a few minutes and spend all day playing.  Fry will be playing for a few more hours too.  He's been up all night playing it. 

So yes, I will be playing hookie from doing recruiting posters.  At least for today :-)

I'll still probably try out LM again with Jeronimo once we can get a good time for us to both be on. He's really interested in the voxel tech.   But I'm pretty sure that I'll be keeping the Empyrion server up at least until Dual comes out. 

Again, all are welcome to join up. Server name is the Outfit and you can find  our discord on our site; www.dualcreatives.com

The Outfit is currently recruiting, Space Truckers.  Are you interested in the trade aspect of the game and looking to make money transporting goods for others?  well then The Outfit is looking for you!

We currently have several contracts with other organizations to handle their shipping needs.  We are striving to have the best reputation for this service and are looking for more pilots to help meet the anticipated demand of goods transportation.  These contracts are being kept confidential to protect our clients.  We can not stress the importance of this, keeping all our relations confidential if our clients wish it.

Join The Outfit today!