The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

Sorry you won't be there.  We'll catch you next week.  I'll probably play some landmark this weekend sometime too.  I'll post it on the events board when I decide when so anyone interested in that can check it out.

well how was it?

There were a few of us online and we got to know each other a bit better, so overall, it was a success.

STO was a bad idea - at least for me.  Fry liked it better and would probably be willing to play it with you guys. It was a little too old-school for me though.

Empyrion was very interesting, but very hard to figure out.  We set up our own server and all we did was DIE over and over again!!  But game servers are not my forte so Fry is going to take a look at that and see if he can adjust the settings when he gets the time.  Our server can hold 20 people right now and we have around a month or so to try it out before we have to pay again, so that one might work out for us.  Might just need more people online at one time to stay alive.  If not, there's another server on there that looked good that we played around on that one a bit that had some easier settings.  Looks like they are offering folks their own planet, so that might be worth looking into too.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to be trying to play a little Landmark soon. Haven't played in a while since most of my friends left the game. A couple of folks have shown interest in it and the Devs gave us some free trial keys. So, maybe we can round up a few folks who want to work on building sci-fi stuff and start working on some ideas of what we might build in DU.

Great!  I'll send one to you later tonight.  I'll also post one on our events and pick a night next week to play.  Any preferences as to what night?  I'm wide open right now.   

Anyone else interested? 

Thanx for the welcome, GalloInfligo  & Frycaptain!  :)    I'm still trying to sort out all the different places we are able to communicate on here, so I hope nobody will take offense if I don't always respond.  Landmark is a bittersweet experience for those of us who remember the good ole days before Launch.  It can still be amazing when you're able to build something just the way you want. 

Thanx for the welcome, GalloInfligo  & Frycaptain!  :)    I'm still trying to sort out all the different places we are able to communicate on here, so I hope nobody will take offense if I don't always respond.  Landmark is a bittersweet experience for those of us who remember the good ole days before Launch.  It can still be amazing when you're able to build something just the way you want. 

Naw, no one will take offense.  It's the same for all of us.  And I can't seem to get notifications from this board or the community area, so I am always behind on following up with people. 

I'm actually in LM now.  Gallo said he wanted to play so I'm spiffing up my western claim to enter the screenshot contest.  Pop in if you take a notion.

If anyone else wants to pop in the details on how to get a free key on on our events page, http://www.dualcreatives.com/events/

We have our Empryion server all set up and ready to go! We're playing on Wednesday night.  You can see all the details on our event calendar

Login to the game and go to Multiplayer and then search for The Outfit on the server list. Or you can connection with the IP/port instead at the bottom of the list: 85.190.157.205:22700

Here's the link to get the game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/383120/

Right now we can have up to 20 players on the server at one time. The server is set to easy so we can all get started at our leisure, but we have activated PVP on the two starter planets so we don't have to wait until we get to another planet to kill each other :-)

Members, Friends, Allies, Trade Partners, and Enemies are all invited to play! The Outfit members should start on the planet Akua. That's where Fry and I already are. Neither of us have really accomplished anything in there but learning how to use the interface, so we'll all be starting fresh.

Everyone else can start where they like, but I thought it would be great if we had a group of enemies start on Omicron so we can see which one of our teams can build up and get over to the others' planet to attack the fastest! Just an idea, anyway :-)

We'll be using our Discord server too, so feel free to pop on in.  You can find the server info on our website on the sidebar. Just click the server button.

Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

Bad timing on this ;)  I will be kickstarting this week LOL  have to buy that game next week.

No problem Gallo, great reason to miss it :-)  I'll be kickstarting in a few days or so.  Gotta let this week's payments come in first.

Last nights Empyrion game night went pretty good!  Fry, Deepnature and I played and Gallo hung out with us on Discord. Played until the wee hours! We also had another faction make an appearance on our server and start setting up their base, so looks like the arms race has begun!

We'll be doing another event for Empyrion next week.  Details TBA.

In the meantime, we are playing Landmark on Friday night.  All are welcome to attend.  Details are posted on our site along with a free trial key for the game:

http://www.dualcreatives.com/events/

Yeah, we just set up a server and started playing a few days ago.  The server is named, "The Outfit".  Feel free to pop by any time.  Its on 24/7.  I'll be posting a couple of dates to play together some time this weekend.  Just need to work out when is best. 

Been playing Empyrion just getting the hang of it lol i keep getting killed by a creature right where my first pod landed, and trying to get my damn back pack lol  dont know if I will be there tonight, i might be working in the morning after working tonight too.

LOL, use your jet pack (press J)  to help escape.  Use it sparingly though, or you'll run out of fuel.  There aren't too many mobs on our server, but there are a few.  If you can get a good deal away, you should be OK for a little bit. 

Hope to see you if you can make it.  If there's a better time for you, just let me know.  The weekends are pretty wide open for me.  It's during the week that I have trouble with working late and all of that.  I was actually thinking of maybe playing Sunday morning so that hopefully some of our overseas friends could attend too.  It's just so hard to get us all together being scattered all over the world.