The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

Hmmm, well, since we are posting some rock, here is a little something from my side of the globe  B)

No J-Rock. J-Rock is lame. Two-bass bands are only meant for anime intros and outros. And you could have went with the Back Horn if you wanted to project classy J-Rock.

Or even better, go for T,M.Revolution for some ACTUAL art in J-Pop Rock.

Peace :V

No J-Rock. J-Rock is lame. Two-bass bands are only meant for anime intros and outros. And you could have went with the Back Horn if you wanted to project classy J-Rock.

Or even better, go for T,M.Revolution for some ACTUAL art in J-Pop Rock.

Peace :V

I was simply trying to add some rock from my country and show something was new and not from 10 years ago. I was not trying to state what I was sharing was better, nor was I trying to say your taste in music not good. I am sorry you didn't enjoy it and think it's lame, but I did not post it to share with only you. I hope other people might find it nice. Also, music isn't just about sound, but also the words. So while I do like the sound from Back Horn, their lyrics are only ok I think. I could not watch the TMR video you posted as well because of blocking, but I do not understand how their genre is anything related to what I posted (As I have heard their music). I also do not understand how or why you think your opinion on music and what is "ACTUAL" art should make it so I could not share. I'm not trying to make a controversy, I just don't like that you imply I could/should post different music as it doesn't fall into what you think is Japanese Rock. Again, I just wanted to share, sorry you didn't enjoy it. Glad other people did. 

I was simply trying to add some rock from my country and show something was new and not from 10 years ago. I was not trying to state what I was sharing was better, nor was I trying to say your taste in music not good. I am sorry you didn't enjoy it and think it's lame, but I did not post it to share with only you. I hope other people might find it nice. Also, music isn't just about sound, but also the words. So while I do like the sound from Back Horn, their lyrics are only ok I think. I could not watch the TMR video you posted as well because of blocking, but I do not understand how their genre is anything related to what I posted (As I have heard their music). I also do not understand how or why you think your opinion on music and what is "ACTUAL" art should make it so I could not share. I'm not trying to make a controversy, I just don't like that you imply I could/should post different music as it doesn't fall into what you think is Japanese Rock. Again, I just wanted to share, sorry you didn't enjoy it. Glad other people did. 

Well, you could use something with less bas in it :P Less bass is always better.

Most J-Rocks band after the big boom of the 90s just do the same settings on their rigs, set them on heavy bass and they all end up sounding the same instrumentally speaking

TMR have a unique sound to them  Heart of Sword was that push I needed when I was young to get into music and experiment with it

The Back Horn have some really... depressing I guess? Lyrics, that most can't enjoy (especially if you've watched enough raw anime to get an ear for lyricism in japanese)

It waters down to apples and oranges really

Good to see Japan has a presence in DUAL, hope we get more of you, PvP with 'Murrica, Europe and Australia alone will be boring :P 

Also, la li lu le lo :P I've waited my whole adult life to get to say that to a japanese :P

Hmmm, well, since we are posting some rock, here is a little something from my side of the globe  B)

This is pretty good stuff.  Reminds me of some old-school Heavy Metal from  way back.  Amazing how music can cross all of our artificial boundaries and connect us all.   I would feel just as at home in a club in Japan playing this music as any club I would hang out in over here.  But then I've always thought that Japan would be one of my favorite places to visit.  Looks like you guys know how to let go and have fun.

hello, dont mind me, noticed some butts gave you fewer stars than you deserve, yay me number 11!, gave you a 5x.

Keep going strong friends. interesting music, not really me but thats ok. And yeah good work on those 3d models.

Hehe, yeah, I noticed that too. C'est la vie.  I've decided to take it as a compliment.  Must mean that someone thinks we're a threat and wants to knock us down.  Not going to be near that easy though, lol.

Thanks for the kind words and 5 stars.  Appreciate it!

hello, dont mind me, noticed some butts gave you fewer stars than you deserve, yay me number 11!, gave you a 5x.

Keep going strong friends. interesting music, not really me but thats ok. And yeah good work on those 3d models.

Thanks Neo! I could have some fun with your avatar....hint, hint....

Are you talking about on the community page?  Those get buried pretty fast by other posters.   I can re-post it in a couple of days, but don't want to do it any earlier than that.  I don't want to be a "featured post hog" or anything.

They should actually let it go a few pages instead of just one.

Well, Fry Captain and I have spent a couple hours playing STO....man, that game sucks.  I guess that's what we get for trying to go F2P.  So, at the last minute, we're changing to Empyrion.  A lot of folks seem to be interested in it, has good reviews and looks a lot more fun.  So...if you still want to play tonight, that's the game we'll be trying out.

Hope to see some of you there!

Here are the details:

http://www.dualcreatives.com/events/

I don't think I will be there tonight, oh and the images are showing again ;)

Sorry you won't be there.  We'll catch you next week.  I'll probably play some landmark this weekend sometime too.  I'll post it on the events board when I decide when so anyone interested in that can check it out.