The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

"

The Outfit means business, and I like it. Your ideas are quite authentic, too. Will you be into fashion once the game comes out? I for one, am very interested.

"

I want them to create illegal clothes, like, made with enriched Uranium buttons so they can glow in the dark. The fashion police will be on their tales I say to thee. Ain't nobody can handle the cyberpunk, let alone cyberfunk.

I want them to create illegal clothes, like, made with enriched Uranium buttons so they can glow in the dark. The fashion police will be on their tales I say to thee. Ain't nobody can handle the cyberpunk, let alone cyberfunk.

"That's extreme fashion, dear Captain and a potential weapon. Replacing, neon lights with enriched Uranium and selling the clothes at a discount to their unknowing enemies takes battle off the field to a new meaning! I doubt the fashion police will be able to stop them. I mean, who is the fashion police? Isn't it the Outfit?"

"That's extreme fashion, dear Captain and a potential weapon. Replacing, neon lights with enriched Uranium and selling the clothes at a discount to their unknowing enemies takes battle off the field to a new meaning! I doubt the fashion police will be able to stop them. I mean, who is the fashion police? Isn't it the Outfit?"

The Outfit is this and the fashion police is this.

I think this is more your guys style, Here

"What in the world--?! Who's style, Captain's or mine? I know I love the classics but '80s styled music with Rick? I have a new best friend."

"What in the world--?! Who's style, Captain's or mine? I know I love the classics but '80s styled music with Rick? I have a new best friend."

well that message was to both of you :)  I guess you are a little younger than I thought if you didn't get the reference to that.

well that message was to both of you :)  I guess you are a little younger than I thought if you didn't get the reference to that.

"Hm. But knowing Captain, I doubt this will be his style."

Hmmm, well, since we are posting some rock, here is a little something from my side of the globe  B)

No J-Rock. J-Rock is lame. Two-bass bands are only meant for anime intros and outros. And you could have went with the Back Horn if you wanted to project classy J-Rock.

Or even better, go for T,M.Revolution for some ACTUAL art in J-Pop Rock.

Peace :V