The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

Well folks, after one final all-nighter, I finally have my organization and my website set up!!

Introducing...

outfitlogo7.png

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit

The Outfit is an organization of outcasts; including smugglers, merchants, traders, pirates, rogues and like-minded entrepreneurs. 

While a lot of things still need to be done yet, we have a private forum set up and are ready to start making new friends and building an awesome community. 

Please check it out and feel free to PM me with any questions. 

The Outfit sounds more like a retail competitor to Hot Topic, than an actual pirate group. Are you guys hiring pale folk with a lot of piercings as well? Cause I don't know if that's a copyright infringement, and if it is, yarrrr away   :V

Pirate dissing aside, good work on the site. Real neat.

good luck! Im assuming we will be frenemies as I belong to DUA and cinderfall

Hehe, probably.  But hey, what fun we will have driving each other nuts! 

Good luck with recruitment!

Thanks!  We're not looking to be near as big as COPS or anything. We're hoping for about 10-12 members or so.  Hopefully we can achieve that in the year or so until Alpha.  

I should probably add that in the description somewhere.  :unsure:  I'll do that when I get around to fixing all of my typos! :o

The Outfit sounds more like a retail competitor to Hot Topic, than an actual pirate group. Are you guys hiring pale folk with a lot of piercings as well? Cause I don't know if that's a copyright infringement, and if it is, yarrrr away   :V

Pirate dissing aside, good work on the site. Real neat.

first thing I thought of was from the movie Payback....and that fits for pirates.

Hehe, well we better find a few robots quick.  Sounds like we're going to need them! 

You know, I didn't even think about it.  It just sounded "right" to me somehow.  We don't need no fancy name for our rag-tag bunch ;)

We have another new member already!  I'm pleased and excited to welcome Xorkil to the Outfit!!   We're already shaping up to be a great organization with some talented folks.  So excited :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we are!  Thanks Gallo :-)

I'll be posting more info about our motley crew here in a week or so... stay tuned ...

When you say Motley Crew... are you guys having a dress code of 80s Hair Metal paraphernalia? Can I or people like I, join your Motley Crew by being mere cyberpunks? :P (I'm not interested for the moment, just got in a trance by reading the words Motley and Crew)

Hehe, no dress code.  So far the characters /back stories we are all creating together are fairly diverse.  But I'm an old-school metal-head headbanger myself, so yes, there might, indeed, be some crazy hair and metal.   At least on me :-) 

All are encouraged to apply, but we are trying to keep it fairly small so we don't loose ourselves inside some large mega group so we will probably discuss applications together and let the community decide who we accept. So, anyone interested in joining, the sooner you apply, the better,  as there will be a cap on how many members we accept in the end; probably no more than 20 or so, give or take.

When you say Motley Crew... are you guys having a dress code of 80s Hair Metal paraphernalia? Can I or people like I, join your Motley Crew by being mere cyberpunks? :P (I'm not interested for the moment, just got in a trance by reading the words Motley and Crew)

Only their dress from before theater of pain album though, we dont want to dress like women! LOL  But I love cyberpunk as well so depending on my mood will be how I roll.