Introduction

Good morning people o/

I'd like to introduce myself and the organization i plan to run.

My name is puzzleBoX and im an avid gamer. Ive been playing games on PC and consoles since Sega Master Systems 2 was a thing. Today im more of a PC player tho. I had a laptop once with 512 kb ram and a 20mb harddrive, Tetris never looked more alive on a 3 color display screen. But enough about me.

To me a melt between minecraft and EVE online is something ive always wanted. The big scope of EVE and the creativeness of minecraft is just a recipe for success imho. Atleast it should give us some very interesting gameplay.

For my ogranization The Gecko Group or just Gecko Group, i plan to run it a bit like how Caldari state is in EVE Online :D (FIRE ZE MISSILES, jk)
Its more of a series of corporations in each their sector working together as whole where you can as a single player move around in the different organization doing different things, be it PvP, PvE, industry and so on depending on what you llke that day. 

The only requirements we have is that you take up arms if the need should arise and dont be a dick.

Manifesto, Charter and guidelines are for later.

It wont be a hardcore only org but we do like dedicated players.

Our philosphy is "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Which means "If you want peace, prepare for war". A strong army/navy is a must(especially looking at some of the other orgs out there) but doesnt mean we are warmongers. We are here for the profit and fun for all our members.

If you have questions or wanna say hi or an interest in joining the org drop a msg here in this thread or here https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-gecko-group

-puzzle

Welcome to the community. It's always a good thing to see some eve players making something of their journey.

If you need help on your organization, I'm sure many of the members, including myself, would love to help. It's good to have you.

Once again though, welcome.

• 2 weeks later...