Collaboration with VMS and TSE : DUA Services

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to welcome you to this topic today to announce the project that the DUA has been working on for a couple weeks now.

This service will allow you to have an organization website without the hassle of setting it up yourself. Think of it as a way to create something interesting but not have to have all the worries of updating it and maintaining it that would normally be involved. While this service is by no means complete, it will showcase some early features that we are looking to provide you.

https://duafaction.com/vms/

https://duafaction.com/tse/

Now some of you may ask the purpose. Let me direct you to the below paragraph. 

Our Purpose

We decided when we began the Diverse Unified Alliance(Now Diverse Unified Accord) that we wanted to help organizations get on stable grounds in Dual Universe and really thrive. In order to do that, we have proposed a number of services in order to find out if they will be able to help organizations. While we can not nearly implement them all at the moment without access to the game, we can add a number of them now. This is the start of those services.

We hold our ability to deliver upon these services high and hope that you will find a place for them in your organization.

What you can expect

As we announce this new implementation of our services, let me tell you what you can expect from them:

-A custom designed webpage to feature the content you want on there

-Certification for organizations that meet the DUA's standards

-Ability to track the number of visitors to your webpage.

As of now, we have implemented these features. For future reference, let me point you to what we plan to add.

-Organization management panel

-Tracking of organization statistics

-Multi-page organization hosting

We aim to pave the way for organizations to host their own content. While we can not reveal all our plans, I will go down to the details below.

Cyrule Certification 

Cyrule Certification is a service for the individual member that allows them to vet whether the organization they are looking at is a valid and proper organization. In the future, such things may become a problem. As this services implies, Cyrule of the Diverse Unified Accord will examine each organization to ensure that they follow the standards below:

-Does not contain Alternative Accounts(Alts)

-Does not scam members

-Does not engage in malicious practices

-Looks to provide a worthwhile experience to its members

If your organization abides by the standards above, then it is likely to be certified by our Cyrule branch.

Requirements

There are requirements for entry into this service. This is in part due to the fact that I'm not going to pay for large scale server hosting(like NQ). nor do I want to make a product that would eventually cause problems on a community scale(Needing to put your organization on multiple sites to attract attention).

So, because of such, the following requirements are involved for your organization to be selected as a candidate or for you to apply for these services:

-Does not contain many Alternative Accounts

-Does have good standing with the community

-Does look to gain a website

-Does not tick me angry(ie. enemy)

Additions to the above aforementioned requirements, the following does help your case of your organization's ability to join this service:

-Is a friend of the DUA

-Is a friend of CSYN

-Is lead by a 'community leader'

-Is small in size and looking for assistance

-Is getting backing by some people or other organizations

Conclusion

These services are still under heavy development and will need more time to branch out. However, we offer early adopters a chance to be engaged in the early design process and give them an opportunity to make something great of this service.

My name is MasteredRed of the Diverse Unified Accord. I thank you for your time.

Sounds pretty good but also similar to the CSYN. I like the idea of helping orgs build up members and gain a reputation though. I'll have to follow this to see if it works out, im pretty interested.

Thank you for your response. This isn't at all similar to CSYN though, as we aim to have a bit more involvement with our member organizations to help them plot their path. As well, we offer web services while CSYN plans to be based more in-game and doesn't want to host for individual organizations.

Basically, the goal is to provide a service that is able to triumph over others when providing organizations with a webpage, member statistics, and so forth.

You already have beat Terran Union in my heart.

Sorry, was that too obvious?

You already have beat Terran Union in my heart.

Hi there!

While we salute the effort already invested in this project, the Novaquark team has a few growing concerns about it.

It seems this is, for a big part (but not the whole project) what is planned for the official Community Portal on the long term.

@MasterRed:

We just sent you a private message to open the discussion on the topic.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Addition of The Solar Empire

Hello Everyone! I would like to inform you that we are adding another organization to the current service. If you would be so kind as to welcome The Solar Empire!

https://duafaction.com/tse/

Why we are adding them?

The Solar Empire is one of the organizations that we contacted before we launched the DUA Services. I have been working with their leader(MrStarWars) in order to determine if they would have valid interest and if they qualified. After running our tests to determine if they were a candidate, we found that they were such. 

Their member base is also fairly large, and they did not have a website(Nor is there any plans for one), making them a very interesting example of an organization that can benefit from our services. 

Due to their main appeal being roleplay, they did not need as much for their development, relying on their community in part. While I would not go for their approach(obviously. I started this service after all), I am happy to welcome them on-board.

Thank you for your interest,

MasteredRed of the Diverse Unified Accord

As for everyone who might be wondering, I can say that the concerns that Novaquark addressed with me were brought up and everything was covered. There is no problem as things just simply weren't conveyed correctly. I have fixed that(hence modifying the post and clearing things up) and am continuing the project.

Thank you.

Hi there!

While we salute the effort already invested in this project, the Novaquark team has a few growing concerns about it.

It seems this is, for a big part (but not the whole project) what is planned for the official Community Portal on the long term.

@MasterRed:

We just sent you a private message to open the discussion on the topic.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.