Furry Dual Universe players?

KittyKhatt

It's nearly as bad as claiming there is more than 2 genders...

I hope to hell you are not serious. If you are then i better not see your name in my posts again, and i better not hear anything from you directed towards me or anyone i know again. Of course there is more than 2 genders, why do you think we have transgender people, and nonbinary people, and agender people, ect... Because i am personally a transgender girl myself and i can tell you for a fact that there are definitely more than 2. its a spectrum not just 1's and 0's, or this and that. There's a million possibilities, but like every other ignorant person I've come across in my time of being on this Earth, nothing is going to change your thoughts, so please see yourself off of this topic and don't reply.

He is just one who desired to speak his tongue when it was not needed.

So then commander is it truly needed to blow this out of proportion?

In other words who the hell cares?!

I hope to hell you are not serious. If you are then i better not see your name in my posts again, and i better not hear anything from you directed towards me or anyone i know again. Of course there is more than 2 genders, why do you think we have transgender people, and nonbinary people, and agender people, ect... Because i am personally a transgender girl myself and i can tell you for a fact that there are definitely more than 2. its a spectrum not just 1's and 0's, or this and that. There's a million possibilities, but like every other ignorant person I've come across in my time of being on this Earth, nothing is going to change your thoughts, so please see yourself off of this topic and don't reply.

I actually had a whole argument written out about what you said, but the fact that you just dismissed me straight away thinking I'm just another 'ignorant person' of the world shows how ignorant you are. You're no better than anyone else with your opinions.

I'm always open-minded and willing to accept new information, you just judge people too quickly.

I actually had a whole argument written out about what you said, but the fact that you just dismissed me straight away thinking I'm just another 'ignorant person' of the world shows how ignorant you are. You're no better than anyone else with your opinions.

I'm always open-minded and willing to accept new information, you just judge people too quickly.

I could say lots of things but im just going to emphasize the fact I told you to get off this topic and not reply

"

Hello, KhittyKhatt. 

I will advise you not to make this an issue on the Dual Universe Forums. We have dwelt in peace for well over a year (getting close to two, actually) without any strife from any sexual orientation or religious factions. Be a darling and keep it that way, will you? 

Kael is not a rash person and from what I've seen and heard from you, it's not unlikely that you are overreacting. To be straight with you, you are overreacting. Kael's post was neither discrimination nor bigotry and is well in line with the Forum rules. 

We all appreciate the occasional intense discussion, but this path leads us nowhere but barking up the wrong tree. Real life issues belong in the DM or off the Forums - not on it. 

Calling names is not a sign of maturity either and I will humbly but in all seriousness tell you to sort your issues out with him privately. 

Kael, let's calm down a bit, shall we? There are worse things out there, but I understand your point completely. 

Cheers.

"

Hi all

Apologies to all.  This has been handled internally and no further discussion on this issue will take place in the forums.

We now return you to your regular viewing.

Bummer, just when it was getting good.

Bummer, just when it was getting good.

I've been waiting for a heated discussion over this sensitive topic to emerge from the beginnining of the thread. Now that it actually came to it, it ended surprisingly fast, indeed. I would've been interested in the further development of the discussion though. 

I've been waiting for a heated discussion over this sensitive topic to emerge from the beginnining of the thread. Now that it actually came to it, it ended surprisingly fast, indeed. I would've been interested in the further development of the discussion though. 

"

It is a common truth that you do not fight fire with fire inside a building.

"

He is not incorrect, there is only 2 genders and the only ignorant person here is you for being uneducated and thinking that you identifying as something you're not will make it a fact. So don't call ppl ignorant if you are one. 

Again, this has been handled internally already. Please refrain from bringing this "debate" up again. This is a sensitive IRL topic, and can easily get out of control. In following with the official forum rules, we ask all to avoid any further discussion on this topic.

(Wouldn't a moderator come in handy right about now? :P)

Sorry if i escalated it but the scientific is the only one that counts the other one is a misconception, its better called sexuality. But this is a game forum so lets talk about the game not about real life problems. Lets keep our opinions to each other and sorry again if i sounded rude. 

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder:

We respect diversity. However, forum rules also indicate that subjects related to sexuality, religions or real life politics aren't allowed (even in the off topic section).

The reason is simple: these subjects don't contribute to the discussions about the game and they are quickly a source of conflict in any game community (as this topic showed once more). So please avoid to discuss such thing on the forum in the future.

On a side note: 

According to the official lore, there will be no playable furry creatures. Only humans. So, as sad as it may sounds for certains members of the community, don't expect to be able to visually represent such character in-game. We prefer to be clear right from the start, to avoid giving false hopes on that topic.

This thread is now going to be closed.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.