Furry Dual Universe players?

KittyKhatt

No, no it doesn't count. Bronies are no different than people who collect Power Rangers figures and watch all the seasons of the show. Furries are a whole new classs of "...what" on their own.

Funny story to illustrate my point.

Once in the town I attended university, there was a furry party going, the first in the city back then. I was unaware of it being that same night I was out. So, as I am returning home, on that friday night, having drunk a bit more than usual, two guys try to mug me. At that moment, unbeknownst to me, three guys come out of the nearby alley behind me, ones only the aspiring thugs could only see. Those guys were dressed in full on furry costumes, dressed as some weird WTF-wolf creature. Now, think about it. Dark alley, you see three tall figures with pointy ears, sounds heavy (cause of the masks they wear) and it's a full moon night. 

But no, wait, there's more. 

Those thugs start backpeddaling because ... three humanoid wolf-creatures came out of the dark alley.m making what seems to sound guttural noises. But even more as a cruel twist of irony, those 3 furries were meeting up with some local friends of theirs to head to the party the same night, so they took a detour through those alleys. As the thugs start going away, furry group B shows up heading our way from the direction the thugs were backpeddaling towards. Never seen thugs - with knives mind you - climb up a chain-link fence as fast as they did, into a building project going on nearby and cutting through it to the main road.

So yeah. Bronies can be made fun of, cause if you see one in a dark alley, you won't think "oh shit, I forgot my silverware at home".

That story is gold

Hello fluffy one !

how does the cryogenic process has affected your fur ? I thought you could wake up kindda full shaved !

I like furrys, most of you are nice funny and cute ppl =^.^=

I've been at one your furry Cons! It was a nice day, i met a lot of funny furrys and made some friends !

Sadly we will not have any furry like alien race to play,(or any alien race)

i always play the Khajiit, (or similar races) that's how i first met the furry sub culture.

Awh thanks ^.^ and yeah it sucks there wont be any other species or anything but i guess it makes sense because we all come off the same ship which comes from the same place :/ i don't mind much though, i just want to get in and start mining ;-;

i just want to get in and start mining ;-;

Yeah and you can sell your mats to me,

i probably will buy a lot to craft my ships 

i'm thinking in make a space ship with fox theme soon

Yeah and you can sell your mats to me,

i probably will buy a lot to craft my ships 

i'm thinking in make a space ship with fox theme soon

Woah woah WOAH!

That is a bit too far, don't ya think?

Baby Foxes are cute. Like, the cutest thing ever. Never hurt a foxy ever again.

Woah woah WOAH!

That is a bit too far, don't ya think?

Baby Foxes are cute. Like, the cutest thing ever. Never hurt a foxy ever again.

hey .. i don't kill or hurt the Foxes .... o.O'''

i like them !

Maybe the furries of DU should team up and build an org :P

But ....  isn't just you ?   i think the org will not be so big 

i can join but i'm not a real furry, just think furrys are fun and are great artist

also I cant play Khajiit here =P

=^.^=

i can join but i'm not a real furry, just think furrys are fun and are great artist

=^.^=

not the only one, but very few. And most already in other orgs.

• 2 weeks later...

<-- Meorw?

=^.^=

But if they add Khajiit they'd have to put Skooma into the game as well!  =^.-=

May your road lead you to warm sands.

I will be the first one that looks 100% like me in space.

Shhhhh, just let it be.

I'm a scalie (technically still a furry, but I digress, see my avatar), and even I don't know what's going on...  :huh:

Shhhhh, just let it be.

I'm a scalie (technically still a furry, but I digress, see my avatar), and even I don't know what's going on...  :huh:

Seems a peaceful dragon avatar...

I like dragons when they don't want to turn me into a barbecue !!

WTH is a furry?

Furry - "an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online."

Furry - "an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online."

It's one of those things where even a definition doesn't quite answer all the questions about it, but that does pretty much cover it.

And if your cat likes Pizza, NFL and beer, congrats, your cat is a Hummy, and possibly a fratboy.

I recall seing this guy named BliitzTheFox with such a profile picture. Idk if you seek contact with others but try him at least.

You called? Yes I'm a furry Hello. o/

After a bit of thought, I've decided to create an organization focused on those who call themselves furries. We are the Furry Universal and Resolute Society or more simply put, the FURS. It will be a casual group open to anyone who identifies as a furry (obvious prereq) be it something with actual fur like a cat or horse, to less furry creatures like bats, reptiles, and the creatures of the sea. You don't even have to be a present day animal because we also accept dinosaurs which have been dead for over 65 million years, and dragons which only exist in our imagination.   :o

I really like the name, especially the "universal" part since we would not only accept different animals, but also the different people behind those which make them up. We all come from unique and diverse backgrounds and won't make critical exceptions based on your race, orientation, religion or so forth.

Of courses with that said, the name (in addition to the description and logo) is of course up for debate. I'm still taking suggestions so if you have any, please message me here or via pm. An awesome way to get me to consider your name is if it has some kind of meaning behind it and relates to the org in some form. I came up with this name simply because it had "furry" somewhere in it and the acronym was "FURS" so if you want to use that line of thinking and branch out from there, please do so.

As long as you're an awesome individual (which odds are you are) and a furry (the only real requirement to join), then you already have a seat on our org.  ^_^

Furries Universal and Resolute Society

Yee okay I guess this isn't exactly a thing anymore. Turns out we already have a group, it is not in the OP so I'll just leave a link here!

Furry Association

Edited by DarkHorizon

I think the new forum mods need to start deleting threads. Not going to say where they should start mind you, but....

What would be the point? The game isn't even out yet and you want to start deleting stuff? Usually games archive these things for a couple of years.