Furry Dual Universe players?

KittyKhatt

Called it. Dual Universe as a title attarcts the Second Life people. It's like catnip, only for furries

Ninja Edit : Hello Kitty is not furry. Hello Kitty transcends life and death, furry and egelord alike.

Im not from Second life >.< ive never even played it

I guess I'll be the first furry in space then. ^.^

Yeah, Bliitzthefox  is the first Dual Universe Furry.

Guess you gotta come in second for a change.

You can be the first Non-Binary Vegan Coffee Mug for all anyone cares in DU, just don't be trynna serve me that latte.

I will be the first one that looks 100% like me in space.

Hello fluffy one !

how does the cryogenic process has affected your fur ? I thought you could wake up kindda full shaved !

I like furrys, most of you are nice funny and cute ppl     =^.^=
I've been at one your furry Cons!  It was a nice day, i met a lot of funny furrys and made some friends !
Sadly we will not have any furry like alien race to play,(or any alien race)
i always play the Khajiit, (or similar races) that's how i first met the furry sub culture.

furboll_4_096_zpshbttmdpy.jpg

furboll_4_082_zps9fmv3c7z.jpg

furboll_4_063_zpsytuhau2k.jpg

Well, I'm not a full furry, but a Brony, so that kinda counts, doesn't it?

Gebus I must not be visiting the correct websites.

A furry is something I vaguely know of but I had to google brony.

Don't you just love the internet. :P

Well, I'm not a full furry, but a Brony, so that kinda counts, doesn't it?

No, no it doesn't count. Bronies are no different than people who collect Power Rangers figures and watch all the seasons of the show. Furries are a whole new classs of "...what" on their own.

Funny story to illustrate my point.

Once in the town I attended university, there was a furry party going, the first in the city back then. I was unaware of it being that same night I was out. So, as I am returning home, on that friday night, having drunk a bit more than usual, two guys try to mug me. At that moment, unbeknownst to me, three guys come out of the nearby alley behind me, ones only the aspiring thugs could only see. Those guys were dressed in full on furry costumes, dressed as some weird WTF-wolf creature. Now, think about it. Dark alley, you see three tall figures with pointy ears, sounds heavy (cause of the masks they wear) and it's a full moon night. 

But no, wait, there's more. 

Those thugs start backpeddaling because ... three humanoid wolf-creatures came out of the dark alley.m making what seems to sound guttural noises. But even more as a cruel twist of irony, those 3 furries were meeting up with some local friends of theirs to head to the party the same night, so they took a detour through those alleys. As the thugs start going away, furry group B shows up heading our way from the direction the thugs were backpeddaling towards. Never seen thugs - with knives mind you - climb up a chain-link fence as fast as they did, into a building project going on nearby and cutting through it to the main road.

So yeah. Bronies can be made fun of, cause if you see one in a dark alley, you won't think "oh shit, I forgot my silverware at home".