Title.png

_________________/ I N T R O D U C T I O N \_________________

The Empire is a nation dedicated to providing Stability, Prosperity and Security to those within its dominion. A powerful autocratic military coexisting with a free and prosperous civil society.  Live in a free city of thousands, create or join a company and rise to the top of the economic powerhouse. Launch yourself into the sky as a soldier for the Imperial Military and experience intense tactical warfare. A place to encounter situations you would never have dreamed possible.

B A S I C S

The Empire is a new form of government founded on an absolute monarchy, It has been rethought from the ground up to secure a free and stable society. 

B E N I F I T S

Without competing political parties, corruption is abolished, no politician can be bribed as there is no fear of losing power. This creates a surprisingly equal society outside the palace. With a constant leader, the Empire can make important decisions quickly and save thousands of peoples creations and lives. 

"you can do what you have only dreamed of, but now you are contributing to an Empire. "

_________________/ C O R P O R A T I O N S \_________________

The Empire provides a fully functional civil sector to corporations. If you are looking to mine, construct or trade in any way register your organisation as a corporation and you will receive the benefits of our civil sector.

C O P Y R I G H T 

Legally protect your intellectual property.

C O N T R A C T I N G

Create legal documents that the Empire will force to be upheld.

T A X   F R E E

Base yourself without Taxes, maximise your potential.

Looking to trade with the Empire and its citizens? Aquire a license to do so here:

LICENSE ACQUISITION

_________________/ M I L I T A R Y  &  P O W E R \_________________

The Empire is a peaceful organisation but it's inevitable that there will be those seeking to conquer lands and destroy what many people have worked so hard to achieve. It is because of this reason that our military is so fierce and powerful, providing an exciting and dynamic experience to Soldiers as well as keeping the citizens of the Empires minds at peace as they can be guaranteed that they will never see the horrors of war. 

The Empires military is designed to be effective, build from its very foundations it has become something to be feared, It's intention is to ensure the peace and prosperity upheld by the Empire at all costs. 

B E   R E C R U I T E D

No one is treated unfairly, everyone who joins the military stands the same as every other candidate. You have to earn your way through the ranks. 

Have yourself stand out as a war hero, give your ship a tint of artwork to install fear into your enemies as your stare them down in battle, you have the flexibility to become a legend. 

JOIN THE MILITARY

Ranking2.png

_______________________/ L I N K S \_______________________

• 2 years later...

We will be updating this as soon as possible as things have changed a lot!  However please consider us and apply in game to our Org.  Update info is on our Org page.

We are still recruiting players to our Org and have a number of projects in the works.

Many thanks

Honvik

Magister of Relations

Poster.jpg.png

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning,

The Empire is still recruiting players and are welcoming brand new players to Dual Universe as well as those vet's out there.

New player's can expect help and a possible loan of a hauler to help get them set up.  We have some fantastic shipbuilders who can assist you going forward with looking at your own designs or even purchasing one of their blueprints.

Vet players can expect an organized place with mining operations, Military operations as well as people working towards a goal of a player driven city.

Whilst like many other organizations we are certainly looking forward to future content.

The Empire has recently gone through some leadership changes as Starsz is now our Emperor!

So please do check us out!

Honvik

Magister of the Empire

94602185_10158403430776979_1388705429516713984_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...