Screenshot previews once a week or so? POLL

AcedBit

Screenshot previews every week or so?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the NQ team to share some in game screenshots as follows?

• Yes once a week
    • Yes every other week
    • Yes either one of the above is fine by me
    • This is a bad idea, don't do this

Hello Community.
I am so exited about this game, are you?
I thought of making a poll asking people if they would like more frequent media updates or not.

In this case I am thinking about some screenshots once a week or every other week so we have something before we get the monthly video updates ''which are great''

I just feel as if sharing some screenshots with us, the community would be great on a weekly basic or every other week.

Nothing huge, just something to make that wait for the video update seem a little bit shorter.
What do you think?

Every opinion counts, even if it is a no.
I for one would love to see a bit more frequent updates in terms of in game screenshots, only one or a few at a time, so this will not take any large amount of time at all.

This could be done in only a few minutes the most.

I feel as a pledger getting media updates only once every month in video format is great, but it is not good enough.
Not talking about Star Citizen media content and how they do things, only sharing some screenshots of cool things.

I'd rather say they work on alpha and update the community with monthly videos. We can clearly see the progress of DU every month and to me it's more important to have CMs who listen to inquiries and a dev team that works on the game than some screenshots

You know, yes something extra would be nice.

But given how the internet is every little thing that is shown needs to be checked and rechecked so nobody freaks out.

Stuff like that takes time, time better spend on developing the game in my opinion.

"Here is a BEAUTIFUL picture of placeholder models!"

"Here is a semi-complicated yet useful mechanic that you cannot see how it works because it's a picture!"

"VERY COMPLEX WAY OF SHOWING HOW THE SERVER WORKS (Which are actually pretty neat tbh)"

"A building we spent more time on than doing work this month..."

You understand why this... isn't exactly the best idea.

While I would love to see more and will take anything I can get, I am more concerned with game development than media. It seems like the new backer portal has not seen a dramatic rise in sponsorship since kickstarter. When we hit alpha or beta and have more interesting content that might increase support and playerbase with finished designs instead of placeholders, I would shift that opinion. For now, I hope they just work on the game.