I want to personally thank all the members of Aether 

I Will Ensure to read more and make sure my place here is earned.

I've been busy during this year due to my Job's I have Thrived this game since the Release of

its name and plan on being around alot more during beta and little before that.

@Aetherios Thanks for The Big Welcome :)

"

The pleasure's the Aether's! We're glad to have you with us and earnestly look forward to more interaction.

"

"

In a massive blunder on my part, the recent members to the Aether have not been welcomed on the Forums. Without further ado, the Aether formally welcomes 

Sylvius, 

Prestii, 

DoubledMoss442, 

Roninmizu, 

yamamushi, 

Sw1mf1sh, 

Torusect, 

Xenocyde and 

Terawa. 

Welcome to the Family and Team, friends. The Aether hopes she can do the best to make you exhilarated with your decision. Welcome home.

"

Dear Solar Secure Members, if you read this, PLEASE take recruitment advice from the 

Aether. They had this one recruitment page out for at least 3-4 months, and they still use it, and people still look at it, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A NEW PAGE EVERY TIME YOU NEED MORE MEMBERS.

On the other hand, im glad to see your organization growing Aetherios :) I hope you guys keep growing i really like ya guys :) 

Dear Solar Secure Members, if you read this, PLEASE take recruitment advice from the 

Aether. They had this one recruitment page out for at least 3-4 months, and they still use it, and people still look at it, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A NEW PAGE EVERY TIME YOU NEED MORE MEMBERS.

On the other hand, im glad to see your organization growing Aetherios :) I hope you guys keep growing i really like ya guys :)

"

Well, thank you, Lights. The Aether appreciates your good will and she wishes you the best as well. 

However, the Aether has neither part nor hand with the issues surrounding other organisations. With all due respect, please do keep the grievances and complaints about other organisations away from the Aether topic. We won't hinder or encourage sides from voicing their opinions; as long as it's done away from the Aether's threads and topics. 

Once again, thank you for the kind words. We wish you the best. 

Cheers.

"

"

What's Christmas without a little love to show for it? I'll put up this Aether Christmas logo for as long I want. The next time, I make this, I should add some embers, guns and cinnamon sticks, no? 

Y4IodGG.png

The Aether wishes everyone of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!

"

"

What's Christmas without a little love to show for it? I'll put up this Aether Christmas logo for as long I want. The next time, I make this, I should add some embers, guns and cinnamon sticks, no? 

Y4IodGG.png

The Aether wishes everyone of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!

"

Stunning work! Thank you for this Aetherios. Happy holidays to you too, thank you for your continued hard work for this great organization!

Stunning work! Thank you for this Aetherios. Happy holidays to you too, thank you for your continued hard work for this great organization!

"

Thanks, ATMLVE! Hopefully we can organise some Christmas events or surprises, too. Merry Christmas in advance!

"

[OBSOLETE]

"

For the sake of posterity, I will note it down here...again. 

We do not consider it pleasing to turn away applicants to the Aether. We are in no hurry to grow, yes -- but that doesn't mean we don't want to. 

Before you drop an application for Aether membership, please, please and please: 

Create a Forum Account first. 

After you do that, please send a copy of the application letter to any of the following Aether members on the Forums: AetheriosATMLVECosmicDragonDeaconShogun or Roninmizu. If you’re Russian, send a message to ignorer and he’ll speak to you, the Russian way. If you’re Polish send a message to marax27. If you’re French, drop by Sylvius and if you’re Belgian, inferiormartin will cater to your needs.  

The reason is simple: we check the Forums more often than the Community Portal. Until the message notification on the Community Portal is fixed, the Forums will be the number one spot to contact the Aether members. 

Three steps:  

1. Create a Forum Account.
  2. Send in an application on the Community Portal. 
  3. Message a copy of the application to any of the names above.  

It's easy, it's simple and it doesn't require voice interviews or signing up to some other website. We've had to turn down a lot of applications, simply because the interested applicants didn't follow the instructions. 

That said, The Aether gives the priority to unique applicants. In other words, we are more inclined towards people in no other organisation than we are to migrating organisation members. The reasons are many and obvious, but for now, the Aether won't take in any members from other organisations except the Earldom of Mercia, the Allied Corporate States, Kulelen Securities and Novacore. If you come from another organisation and still insist on applying, a simple message on the Forums will be the first and right step: we aren't cold or hostile people, we just want to stay out of external politics, meta gaming and focus on our fun, not the fun of others. 

Cheers.

"

Edited by Vyz Ejstu
Obsolete Content

"

It's been an interesting month so far - I dare say it's a sign of great things to come. 

With two new members and good subjects to talk about, a revamped Forums site and Christmas just round the corner, the spirit of the season is well at work.

The Aether also had the pleasure of welcoming two new members. Needless to say, she's had her hands full and new members are bright stars in the night sky.

We welcome Tatsunobu and Brucie22 to the Aether. 

Welcome to the Family.

Aether Eterna;

Always and Forever. 

"

Welcome to the new members! I'm sorry to hear that applicants are being turned away; I hope your post will help Aetherios.

I believe the Aether will succeed, and I'm happy I have the opportunity to be a part of it. I hope we continue to see growth, not just as an organization but as fans of the game in general. Happy Holidays everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

"

Brethren in arms, bonded by will; children of the Aether, lords among men – today, we march onward. This day, we charge into strange lands. It is time to leave the comfort of our homes and the safety of familiar places. For it is now, that we answer the Call, it is now that our Journey begins.

The Aether searched and found us. The Aether called and we answered. Now, we run onward for The Aether lives! Lords among men, the way ahead will not be easy. The path that we will tread is the path that none have walked before. Perhaps you think that an uncertain fate awaits us down this road…No. Our fate is secure; the path is uncertain. I see the faces of the young and ruddy, I see the faces of the old and worn. I see your gazes of hope and strength, but I feel the doubt within your hearts. Do not doubt! Do not fear! Our enemies feed on our fear and through our doubt they are made decisive.

We were warned, were we not? The Aether is not for the weak of heart, she is not for the uncertain. The Brotherhood is not for those with weak roots, it is not for souls without conviction. The Aether did not pick children to follow her. She did not summon the feeble folk. She hailed those with hearts of stone, she reached out for those with unbreakable certainty, she searched for the unmovable and lifted the heads of men and women with fire in their eyes. This thorny and narrow road that none have dared to walk is and will forever be our highway. In our small numbers, there is great promise. In our ranks, I see those that will cheat Death time and time again. In our handful of creative minds, I see the answer to the worlds’ problems. In our explorers, I see bright pioneers that will disperse the darkness. In our scouts, I see fearless men and women that bring to light the unknown. In our harvesters, I see the wealth of the Universe. Our haulers hold the paths of the space and time in their minds. I look upon the warriors in our midst and I see the nemesis of our adversaries!

What can hold us back? What can stop us? What can destroy us?

Nothing. Nothing, but ourselves. In our decisions, lie the keys to our existence and to them are bound the chains of our death. There is no foe that can withstand us, there is no mountain that can block us, no valley that can hide us. There is nothing that can put us down! Unless we hand ourselves over to defeat.

In unity, lies our strength, everything else comes after. If we, as brethren and lords among men can conquer our imperfections, none can withstand our advance!

Look upon the lands! They are ripe for the taking. Look to the skies! They are but a hand’s breath away. Cast your eyes to the horizon! All is yours. Raise your gaze to the Universe beyond! It is time for you to reap! Let none take it from you! The blue skies, fertile lands, rich mountains, deep oceans, consuming deserts, freezing ice caps, the chilly tundra and the lush forests, the cattle upon a thousand hills and the wealth of all is yours…if you will take it.

Care for none, but your own! Seek the welfare of no one but yourselves! The road will not be easy and the elements will not be in our favour. Expect no help from man: you will get none. Give no mercy to man, for they will grant no grace to you. In life, know no fear, in death entertain no doubts. In vengeance, don’t hold back! For any man that puts his hands to the plough and looks back is not worthy of joining our ranks.

I see my brethren with the faces of lions and swift as the deer upon the hills. I see us with the wings of eagles and the fire of a thousand suns in our eyes. I hear our roars as the roar of a million oceans and I feel our zeal, surpassing even the fierceness of the wildest storms. Through uplifting victories and resounding defeats, through the rolling hills and steep mountains, through the gentle zephyrs and the violent storms, will we stand together? Will we stand united? For if we will, charge onward!

Leave the safety of your homes behind and match the dread of the wilderness! Forget your families and your lands, abandon your castles and wealth! Leave the simple life and know the thrill that comes with being a child of The Aether. For The Aether is a huntress among hunters, turning predator into prey and feasting in the terror that lives in the eyes of her adversaries.

Run upon the borders of factions and walk the delicate lines between nations. Don’t falter at the difficulty of the task, for by wise guidance you can wage your war. Protect our abstraction, for we are that grey in a world of black and white. With these hands, we will exalt the feeble that call on us and with these feet, we will tread upon the empires we are sent against!

So brethren, sail upon the winds of change. Empires will rise and fall, power will continue its course, but we, the children of The Aether will ride upon the waves. In caring for our own, first and only, will we seek out the secret places of space and feast upon the spoils of the Universe. Cleanse the fear from your hearts! Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counsellors there is safety.

The time behind is, but the past. This day, we set out on our new life. Untold pleasures and riches await, only if we can persevere through the trials and storms that strengthen us. What doesn’t kill us, brothers and sisters will only make us stronger.

Rejoice, children of the Aether! The worlds are at your feet. Go forth and take what is yours: the wealth of space and time. 

Aether Eterna; brothers and sisters. For we are in this: always and forever.

Onward!

--Recovered transcript of the Eon’s speech

at the founding of the Lambent.

©Owned and Preserved by Text Bomb™. A subsidiary of The Aether. All Rights blown up.

"

because god knows they need help

"

My, my - feisty! 

Just don't start the first Dual Universe battle on The Aether's only thread and certainly not before the game comes out. 

There'll be plenty of time to settle scores and partake in skirmishes once Beta is out.  

Love your spirit, just don't go on "Killer mode" here.

"

"

"The roar of machines, the shout of men. 

The dust of their feet, clouding the air. 

Each of their men has the strength of ten. 

They razed every palace, house and lair. 

Our weapons failed us, our hopes fell short. 

Our swift were killed, our strong could not stand. 

They destroyed camp, house, temple and fort. 

None could deliver us from their hand."

--Survivor's report of the Lambent

The Aether welcomes Basixx and Sarcouss to the Fold. 

Aether Eterna; 

Always and Forever.

"

• 2 weeks later...

"

"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, 

But unto your name give glory, 

For your mercy and for your truth's sake.  

Our vespers ascend to you only. 

Grant us strength in times of trouble , 

Let us in your courage and will partake.

Deliver us from the snare of the enemy, 

And ever keep our hearts glad and joyous."

--Arelian Benediction. 

The Aether welcomes Melophobia, Heptar and Anonymous to the Family. 

Aether Eterna; 

Always and Forever.

"

Any way I could get into the Aether discord? Representing Objective Driveyards and the Alioth Aerospace Expo. Surely you will be designing ships.

"

That's a bit sketchy at this point, BliitzTheFox, we may or we may not be designing ships, by the game release. A lot of coordination is still going on within The Aether and there are multiple projects running simultaneously. We will get back to you when our decision on that is crystal clear. 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

"

• 1 month later...

"

The Aether welcomes Devious_T to the family. It's always great to have a new bright mind and fresh blood joining us. There will be a poem shortly...when more people join us.

There will be some updates to The Aether soon, as well. There's no plot twist intended in our strategy and primary focus. We will continue to exist as a neutral team. 

In the coming weeks, we will be reaching out to other organisations of interest to solidify and renew what old connections we had back in the day while laying down terms of agreement with the new and notable members of the Dual Universe Community. 

We are very much alive and passively recruiting, but us being us, we're a mostly reserved group of mature people.

Till we see again,  

Cheers.

"

• 3 weeks later...

"

We did say we would be reaching out to some organisations, no? 

Well, we did and are currently doing so. In celebration of successful negotiations with the Chuckling Casket, I decided to release this piece of graphic art. 

So, how do you seal a swashbuckling deal with a Chuckling Casket? The answer is simple to the savvy:  

H8tJS6B.png

Aether Eterna; 

Always and Forever.

Picture by adamkuczek. Text effects and graphic enhancements by Aetherios.

"

• 2 weeks later...

"

"

Ever pleasant are the joys of true friendship, 

Treasured; the words that bring us through hardship. 

A friend will bring his fellow back on his feet, 

To lift him, to bring his soul back from the pit, 

To be enlightened with the light of the living, 

To be raised above the grim throes of the struggling, 

How pleasant are the joys of true fellowship! 

Treasured; the loyalty of sure companionship. 

"

--Aetherean Chant 

The Aether welcomes Falstaf and adamantine11 to the Family. 

Aether Eterna; 

Always and Forever.

"