I can't understand; 

How can you live on this sparse land?

I tire of this place, 

I'm sick of this small planet's face. 

Can't you see the stars? 

Abandon the stark lie and farce! 

Earth. Is. Not. Your. Home!

Among stars I seek to roam. 

The Aether welcomes RedCap to the Home. May he dwell among our stars.

"

"

We're defined by achieving the impossible,

And we count these moments of strength and greatness: 

Moments where we prove ourselves to be capable, 

Of aiming high and casting off our baseness. 

We count these moments as our proudest achievements. 

Have we lost all that? Perhaps we've forgotten. 

Forgotten that we will forever be pioneers. 

Destiny lies above; we've barely begun. 

The Aether welcomes XarlesNoriac to the stars. A pioneer among pioneers.

"

Glad to see we're growing in numbers! Gotta say Aetherios, you're awesome. You put a lot of work and effort into this family, and it shows. Thank you for all that you do! You make your members feel important, and that's something lots of organizations will not or cannot do.

"

Man never accepts to leave and quit, 

No matter how many times he hits a wall. 

If he can't take all, he tries bit by bit.

But, never will he accept something as null.

Man has grown, but never has he mastered,

The complex art of total efficiency. 

If man can survive all he has suffered, 

Sure as night and day, he can acquire the key. 

It is quite late, but ParagonExploiter deserves this poem. It has been long in coming, but here at last.

"

Glad to see we're growing in numbers! Gotta say Aetherios, you're awesome. You put a lot of work and effort into this family, and it shows. Thank you for all that you do! You make your members feel important, and that's something lots of organizations will not or cannot do.

"

Thank you very much, ATMLVE. The success and joy of the Aether family is all I can hope and work for. Responses like this are encouraging, uplifting and let me know that I'm doing things right. I promise to do more to mature this Family and keep us together.

This means a lot, thank you, once again.

"

On 9/15/2016 at 11:39 PM, Aetherios said:

"

Man never accepts to leave and quit, 

No matter how many times he hits a wall. 

If he can't take all, he tries bit by bit.

But, never will he accept something as null.

Man has grown, but never has he mastered,

The complex art of total efficiency. 

If man can survive all he has suffered, 

Sure as night and day, he can acquire the key. 

It is quite late, but ParagonExploiter deserves this poem. It has been long in coming, but here at last.

"

Of course, I understand!

Edited by ParagonExploiter

"

Terror, smoke, fire and rage, 

Shouts, screams, engines and blood. 

For the past years of this age, 

Man knows Death as his lord. 

Though I walk through the valley, 

Of the shadow of death, 

You will guide and protect me, 

And watch over my breath. 

The Aether welcomes the Deacon, may he be a beacon.

"

Wow. Just wow. Hats off Aetherios. Page after page of poems and I do love the rhyming schemes.

You have clearly put a ton of work into the Aether organization. Not just layout, and backstory, but also recruiting.

Watch the Aether, folks. It's going to go far.

"

A most wonderful day to you, Kurock. Thank you very much for your kind words and support. Positive feedback from the community means as much to the Aether's members as it does to me. I couldn't have done it alone though, my amazing team members and Aether family deserve a lot of the credit. It's easy and exciting to work with them-- it makes every glorious sunrise a day to look forward to. 

Thank you, once again.

"

I like how you've progressed your DU organization. Very thoughtful and great graphics. I wish you all the best in recruiting like-minded players.

"

A splendid day to you, Drakor. Thank you for your support, we appreciate it a lot. We wish you the best in Dual Universe as well and we look forward to seeing more of you here on the Forums and eventually in the game. Our deepest thanks.

"

You've got quite a talent there, Aetherios! I love the poem and the new forum signature. Thank you!

"You're welcome and it's splendid. It looks even better than on Photoshop here. Good job placing it right."

"

A splendid day to everyone in Dual Universe. 

After finishing the work on the new protagonist, I'm glad to inform all of you that the Aether Backstory Part 6 is online. The new protagonist's name is Satoru. I'll be hiding a lot of Easter eggs in the series from now on and it's up to you to figure out what's happening before each new episode comes live.  

A big thank you to all the support I have been getting for the series, privately and publicly. If it wasn't for you, Hisashi Susumu would be the end of the series.

For those of you who like Japanese, I'll be using Japanese words and phrases in the series--a small step to learn a tough language. 

Let me know of your thoughts and disdains for the series, but first, head here to read Part 6. For those of you in Cinderfall and the HTC that know a lot, please seal your lips. I won't forgive you if you spoil the fun for me or the Forum. 

That said, it's lore and it's in series. As such, the allies and distinguished individuals of and in the Aether will be mentioned. Let's see if you can spot yourselves in the story. 

Have a splendid day. Fare well.

"

"

After long debates and design reviews, we are glad to present you with the first of the Aether's Vessel Designs. All the credit goes to an amazing Shogun for his work and effort for doing this masterpiece. More information concerning ship Nomenclature and function is withheld for the time being. 

"Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." 

Reghon 3: 5. The Kalnian Books.

Endora of the Arkaenad Class: 

BtpA3US.png

9SmeNXf.png

iaHiA78.png?1

AxmjT8q.png

"

So sexy looking

"Shogun will be most pleased to hear this. Thank you for the teamwork!"

Nice!

"

Good day, Cybrex. Thank you very much for your nice words. Would you perhaps be interested in pre-ordering one?

"

"Shogun will be most pleased to hear this. Thank you for the teamwork!"

"

Good day, Cybrex. Thank you very much for your nice words. Would you perhaps be interested in pre-ordering one?

"

We'll see in the future. :)