The New Empire(International, PvP/PvE, extremely friendly)

"Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"The New Empire" is an organisation formed to create and secure the true peace.
The current state shows tons of guilds that declare themself as "Peaceful" and "Friendly", but that's how it always is before the game even got released or shortly after the beginning.
But a couple of weeks up to a small amount of months and most of them will be either in war or destroyed.

They are lead by emotions. The tilt and anger is on a minimum before the official release, some with experience won't even create any rules that forbid the fight against others for reasons like a farmspot or such.

We don't share that.
Even in times of emergency: The needs of innocents are above our own.
We are fighting, building, moving, thinking and even breathing for the sake of the innocents, for the sake of the humanity.
We are doing everything for one goal: True peace.

Enemies and Allies

Criminals, outlaws, those are our enemies.
Organisations that don't want to keep any sort of peace, will be sanctioned and won't have any access to our territory and such.
Everyone else will be free to enter our territory and interact with our members.
They will also have access to our unique Job/Mission-system.

Closing
If you want to help others- 
If you want to complete quests and missions for innocents-
If you want to create an eternal peace-
If you want to fight for the right thing-
If you feel sorry for newbies that don't get any help-
If you have a lot of empathy-
If you help out every innocent, no matter their race, their size or their favorite color-
If you don't want to be scared of some territory due to their owners-

- Then either join The New Empire or send me a message with a diplomatic proposal.

We shall fight together, we shall die together, but at the end of our journey: We will be victorious and families even hundreds of years later will remember us as their savior.

We shall have PEACE.

-Ryzekanzler

welcome to the community o/

I get all the roleplay and stuff but.....

Humans are pitiful and predictable creatures, they are lead by emotions, not being able to keep their words in every situation.

Sooner or later, most of the so called "peaceful guilds" will be either destroyed or in war because of an idiotic reason like a damaged ship or a stolen farm-spot.

We won't do that.

So you're no human? Oo

welcome to the community o/

I get all the roleplay and stuff but.....

So you're no human? Oo

Haha, I expected something like this to come up :P

I didn't just want to point out that the other guilds will change sooner or later, I also wanted to point out that we will surely change at some point too.

But with saying "We won't do that", I didn't just want to make clear that we won't change because of idiotic and small reasons, I wanted to make clear that we will try everything to keep our ideology.

I have taken this concept for several years, playing MMORPGs like Swtor, Archeage and Black Desert and at the end we were the only guild left aiming for the real peace.

But just as I said, humans are(More or less) lead by their emotions. We will change, but we will probably be the last.

I also didn't want to promise something no human can secure. :P

Greetings, humans!

I am happy to introduce you "The New Empire", an organisation formed to create and keep the true peace.

"The New Empire" is an independent organisation, willing to sacrifice itself for the peace in the universe.

"The amount of peaceful guilds is higher than the amount of evil guilds" you may think, but that's just the moment. Sooner or later the universe will collapse and war will change the most of the so called "White guilds".

More and more of those white guilds will fall for their own needs. Their greed will lead to war, their members will turn mad, breaking more and more of their own rules.

We won't fall for that.

Even if every single planet in this universe gets destroyed, we will never put our needs over the others'.

And we will do everything to prevent an all destroying war.

If you are willing to give up your own needs for the sake of the innocent, for the sake of the humanity, well then:  https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-new-empire#tab-description

Read the full description and get ready to be a part of The New Empire.

A part of the true peace.

//I will not use the forum for news and further informations.

If you have any questions, may it be about the Missions/Jobs-System or about our diplomacy, you may ask just right here.

Well interesting idea, best of luck with it and lets see where you go with your peaceful org idea, no idea how you gonna do it and how long you gonna last before you fall ;) but it will be worth watching all the same. 
Welcome to DU btw :)

Welcome to the community!

Isn't one of the best features going to be the large scale wars that ensue? So are you going to be a sort of intergalactic police force or bodies to hire when war comes where you go to the highest bidder?

Welcome to the community!

Isn't one of the best features going to be the large scale wars that ensue? So are you going to be a sort of intergalactic police force or bodies to hire when war comes where you go to the highest bidder?

I think "Intergalatic police force" is the best way to describe it. But we are more merciful than the police you know. :D

I think "Intergalatic police force" is the best way to describe it. But we are more merciful than the police you know. :D

Sounds good, good luck with that. I know there are threads on player made jails and such you should check out. I guess we shall see what comes of orgs like this when the official game launches because wars are bound to happen and you may need a lot of members in order to make a dent in the category you are persuing. 

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10475-player-prison/?hl=jail#entry40221

Sounds good, good luck with that. I know there are threads on player made jails and such you should check out. I guess we shall see what comes of orgs like this when the official game launches because wars are bound to happen and you may need a lot of members in order to make a dent in the category you are persuing. 

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10475-player-prison/?hl=jail#entry40221

Yeah, it's hard to predict the amount of members we will be able to gain.

Once we managed to get 120, once we only had 50 and the next time we had 170(3 different games).

It's pretty hard to find someone who wants to follow the same ideology. Destroying and killing others is too much fun for the majority.

I never liked that. :D