You like solo play? I love solo play.

Working on the Organization as we approach Alpha, taking it slow for now. By the time Alpha hits everything should be fully operational.

Join if you think this is your play-style. 

Will update more as more is added.

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/solitudinem

Short simple and sweet, just the way I like it.

If you are interested in joining but unsure due to the lack content, tools, and communication programs in the org just PM me and I can update you as more is added and the Org comes together.

Knowing how much the game is going to rely on people working together i wish you and everyone who joins good luck on their solo adventure. I think all of the lonewolves will need to help each other before you can reach your little solo dream.

Best of luck with your org.

Its a little bit strange but I think I get it. A no strings attached loose group of people that occasionaly need some help and perhaps a little chat.

Thats the beauty of DU, the amount of freedom. It wont be easy going at it solo but the best things in life never are. ;)

*exhales*

You just basically took the entire "bling" out of the game.

Perfectly said. This game, even with just wanting a shack and space truck, will involve a lot of working together whether it small or large orgs but enjoy your journey. The game is built for everyone and everyone may enjoy it how they see fit.

I like solo to, ... but play with friends is aways better  ... 

considering DU will be 100% pvp zone out of ark city 
solo exploration will be very dangerous if the game community become to aggressive.

I like to fell that emotion... when you are alone exploring some dark places,  where you can randomly find a PK that try and use to kill you,
(or some times you fight back and succeed killing him) I love this kind of random pvp, or spot protect pvp.

But also like to meet some stranger on a site that don't arrive shooting 1st, and sometimes team up to defend that place during our hunt

what I hate when I play solo is games where thousands of PKs roaming around in raids wiping anyone that find on their way,
idk what is the fun for them, since its no even a real pvp once they attack unprepared solo guys... 

And since will make a special ship for solo players, focused on fast evades and versatility
if i can join many Orgs i will probably join yours to,
you solo guys can sell me materials with out to much interference 

GL