I love halo designs

Psycoabc

That would be because Halo is a lot better than Star Wars. at least in Halo everything is a bit more unique and not just spheres and triangles

the ships in star wars are more memorable, right? The way I see it, Halo is more about the action whereas star wars is more about the world. Whilst Halo does have cool looking ships, they are harder to explain without a direct image than those from star wars.

That would be because Halo is a lot better than Star Wars. at least in Halo everything is a bit more unique and not just spheres and triangles

obviously you have never heard of The Old Republic

Personally, I like the Halo universe better than the Star Wars universe. I find it more grim and griitty and realistic, and can relate more to the motives of the people fighting in it than those in Star Wars. In Halo people are fighting for survival, brotherhood and to right the wrongs of a corrupt government. Whereas in Star Wars people are fight because, meh, those other people are the bad guys because reasons. 

Other people may disagree, and that's fine. I respect everyone's ability to prefer different franchises. 

Halo is much better as everything it has is much more memorable. As pengo said, most of Star War's ships are triangular, spherical, or in an arrow fashion.

I never liked StarWars. It is neat, but it died out quite the time ago.

Halo is much better as everything it has is much more memorable. As pengo said, most of Star War's ships are triangular, spherical, or in an arrow fashion.

I never liked StarWars. It is neat, but it died out quite the time ago.

And the Disney reboot is not helping. Although, it is cool to see it with the new special effects. I wll say that I really enjoyed reading the old Star Wars expanded universe, but they deleted that all :(