This is what I will build

Psycoabc

Looks pretty cool! Though you might have trouble getting it to look like that in the game, you'd probably have to make everything out of straight-up voxels and that would be a pain.

Is there something you particular you like about this image?

I was thinking more like...mad scientist's supersoldier breeding facility. Basically the same thing though.

I like the sound of that.

As a side note, I hope there is some sort of advanced tech in the game that would inspire the creation of "secret labs" to produce. Something akin to tech 2 stuff in EVE.

I like the sound of that.

As a side note, I hope there is some sort of advanced tech in the game that would inspire the creation of "secret labs" to produce. Something akin to tech 2 stuff in EVE.

I really don't know why to build such a breeding facility as the op suggested but if he wants to, why not.

I like the lab idea though, this would be awesome. Industrial espionage ftw

Here is to hoping that the is a very functional copy/past/merge tool in the voxel editor.

Actually at the GDC meet up JC demonstrated a functional copy/paste.

I'm a bit fuzzy on if it mirrored as well. I'm thinking it would because it makes sense. It will copy everything selected aside from elements.

Actually at the GDC meet up JC demonstrated a functional copy/paste.

I'm a bit fuzzy on if it mirrored as well. I'm thinking it would because it makes sense. It will copy everything selected aside from elements.

There definitely was a copy paste mechanism. And the voxels that were there were very small as well (maybe 1/8th of a meter), which is cool