There is more to the game than destruction

Psycoabc

As lethys mentioned there are no npc's in the game and the limited npc interaction we will have in start will be to get the economy of the game going, other than that I don't believe there will be any interaction with any sort of npc's in the game unless ofcourse NQ do a special event or something like this, who knows.

As far as you wanting to launch quests and stuff, its pretty much RP but I am sure you can hide little clues for players to make them go for something, it will be all meta but I don't see why it won't be fun. I would recommend people who are looking to do RP and I am sure if you find some like minded people you will have a much more fun game experience.

Still my best wishes to you and your goal of creating amazing quests for people :)

I'm going to be an npc of the game and create ruins, clues, quests for players. I had an idea of having tribal people on a planet that have no idea about space. They have limited language so it would be hard to talk with them. But you will be rewarded if you figure out how to help them.

Creating treasure hunt types of things is something I thought of before as something I'd love to do. You have similar ideas; however, your ideas and mine both suffer from the same problem, and that is getting to a new system before anyone else to set stuff up, otherwise you'll be working in a possibly populated system, possibly being watched, kind of defeating the whole point. However, it's a big universe, and creating things like ruins and such could really give someone else an awesome experience, and you are totally free to do that!