Playable AI/Robots?

RoboGent

There is already a large mixing of bloodlines, do you really think in 500 more years there will be asians, or caucasians??? There will be pretty close to one blended race, as the vast majority.

In my opinion, the human race in the future will resemble Vin Diesel. The guy is a literal super-human at this point. A guy raised in the ghetto, played Dungeons and Dragons, got into muscle cars and then acting. He's like the swiss army knife of motivational life stories and a physique most men dream of having O_o

A comment on the original discussion, my opinion...no... no AI robots to live in, no sentient androids with super powers and indestructible bodies. That might not have been mentioned yet but trust me it would be.People like to find a way to cheat every game, so why not an immortal, indestructible body while others plod along as Humans? Sorry, no AI bodies to play in.

Arkships could have been infected with some contagion, stricken with some cryo sleep malfunction or drifted thru some radioactive space whale poo clouds and the people turned into something similar to what happened in the movie 'Pandorum' or Firefly's reavers.  Also a possibility that these setbacks caused them to replace body parts with cybernetics in a sense becoming more machine then man.