New Gold Member

AcedBit

Hello Universe.

Simon is the name and I am from the Faroe Islands.

New member here with a EUR 120 Digital Gold Supporter Pack.
Been looking at this title for some time and finally had some money to burn in PayPal.

I like the fact that I could build a huge space ship and explore the universe, find an awesome planet and build a base and much more.

Will we see animal life on planets at some point?

I do not know much about this game, but what I do know is more than enough to make me pledge.
Looking forward to the first Alpha release in the first half of 2017 (March or April maybe?)

I honestly thought I could download the game right now, but hey that is my own fault, but I don't mind, not long to go now :)
Anything in particular that I should know about as a new member?

I have tried quite a few space games and even pledged to a well known one.
Dual Universe seem to be both epic in scale, ideas, graphics etc, but also a game which my computer should be able to run at least at a decent level.

I know an alpha will have performance issues, so no problem :)
See you in the universe soon :)

Welcome to the Universe and forums! Always good to see new members.

We hope we will be able to see hostile fauna and the like at some point. But not sure otherwise.

As for things you might need to know, everything can be found in the forums. I advise taking a look at the current orgs and finding one you like to start off with as they will be able to answer questions.

Oh, and be careful about bringing up the P2W topic, its been exhausted.

Welcome to the forums AcedBit! 

Come join us in Discord :-) There's not a "whole lot" going on at the moment, but mostly we talk about Dual Universe (and lots of other stuff).

Hope to see you in Alpha soon as well :-) 

Welcome to the forums! For information regarding the game, I suggest checking out the Wiki; clicking that will take you to a random page. There you can find lots of information on the game. For light discussion, check out the discord servers as yama said; and for more formal, wordy and serious conversation, browse the forums! There are tons and tons of threads to be found here on all sorts of topics. Thanks for pledging!

I have to know .... is this real?

Lake-Pic-by-greg_a-via-Instagram.jpg

Yes it is real, and optical illusion.

The lake is above the ocean and seen from that angle it looks quite strange.

I have flown to the near by airport as a passenger in the Airbus A319-A320 cockpit 2 times and seen the lake both times, it is a real optical illusion, real :)

Hey!

Er du fra færøyene ja. Da kan du vel dansk å derfor norsk????? Uansett jeg er en kæll fra norge. (Hvis du lurte????) Å har vært her omkring for en stund. Har ikke founda enda da????. Er ikke helt sikker på om jeg vil bruke 3735kr på spillet ennå. Er ting jeg må være sikker på først????Ja ja uansett velkommen til forumet???? Var bare glad for å ha en nordisk fyr her midt blant alle andre nasjoner????

For those of you that didnt understand. I trovhed it trough google translate and this came out:

Hey!

Are you from faroe islands yes. Then you may well Danish to why Norwegian? ???? Anyway I'm a guy from Norway. (If you wondered????) I have been around here for a while. Havent founded yet????. Is not quite sure if I would use 3735kr the game yet. Are things I need to be sure først????Ja yes anyway welcome forumet???? were just happy to have a Nordic guy here amid all other nations????

Hey!

Er du fra færøyene ja. Da kan du vel dansk å derfor norsk? Uansett jeg er en kæll fra norge. (Hvis du lurte) Å har vært her omkring for en stund. Har ikke founda enda da. Er ikke helt sikker på om jeg vil bruke 3735kr på spillet ennå. Er ting jeg må være sikker på førstJa ja uansett velkommen til forumet Var bare glad for å ha en nordisk fyr her midt blant alle andre nasjoner

For those of you that didnt understand. I trovhed it trough google translate and this came out:

Hey!

Are you from faroe islands yes. Then you may well Danish to why Norwegian? Anyway I'm a guy from Norway. (If you wondered) I have been around here for a while. Havent founded yet. Is not quite sure if I would use 3735kr the game yet. Are things I need to be sure førstJa yes anyway welcome forumet were just happy to have a Nordic guy here amid all other nations

Yea :D

Jeg er fra Færøerne og er halv dansker og kan godt forstå norsk men ikke så god til at skrive det :)

Jeg har brugt EUR 120 til min gold pakke som giver mig adgang til alpha og beta, det er 120 EUR =1,064.03NOK

Måske best at starte der :)

Og mange tak :)

Hey!

Er du fra færøyene ja. Da kan du vel dansk å derfor norsk? Uansett jeg er en kæll fra norge. (Hvis du lurte) Å har vært her omkring for en stund. Har ikke founda enda da. Er ikke helt sikker på om jeg vil bruke 3735kr på spillet ennå. Er ting jeg må være sikker på førstJa ja uansett velkommen til forumet Var bare glad for å ha en nordisk fyr her midt blant alle andre nasjoner

Hey!

Are you from faroe islands yes. Then you may well Danish to why Norwegian? Anyway I'm a guy from Norway. (If you wondered) I have been around here for a while. Havent founded yet. Is not quite sure if I would use 3735kr the game yet. Are things I need to be sure førstJa yes anyway welcome forumet were just happy to have a Nordic guy here amid all other nations

Tro mig, det finns gott om nordiska spelare här omkring.