Hello world!

RidingBull

Hello

My name is RidingBull and I'm dying for the game to come out, I just discovered it and it seems like the game of my dreams. I cannot wait to get into the game and replicate some of my favorite ships, I'm curious though. With a community this large already what kind of forum games are going on?

Hello o/ and welcome to the community! This does look to be an excellent game but it will be some time before it is fully released. It depends what kind of games you mean. There are a few, like king of the hill and last post wins, but nobody really plays them any more. Most community activity happens on Discord servers where we all chat and game together. 

Check out this thread for a list of Discord Servers. https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10730-where-would-you-like-to-go/

Welcome to the community, glad to have you here. 

If you have just discovered the game, I recommend you look through some of the larger organizations, join their Discord and chat with members, get inspired by the awesome ideas they have or participate in them. It's honestly one of the most fun things to do while waiting for the game, plus you could make some friends.

Looking forward to seeing you around!  o7

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions and you'll get an answer from some of us no lifes. Do you happen to be a programmer as well?

Hi, welcome to the forums! Glad you're here. I found it funny that you posted a topic named "Hello world" right after someone else posted a topic about programming.

Anyway, you have already been given some good info on the forums and where to head, and I'll add to that; I suggest checking out the Dual Universe Wiki, as there is a lot of info there and it might answer some questions you may have. Again, welcome!