DU Battle Royale [Forum Game]

Zamarus

DAY 21: It is day twenty one, Ajhkhum is standing in the underground facility lab room facing Goju_Ryu, TheBloodDefender and Halo381, he knew that they were all out to get him. He started off by consuming his last two Ration Packs just in case. Ajhkhum made the first move, he charged right into Goju_Ryu smashing him in the side of his helmet with his Makeshift Metal Baton, dealing 3dmg and stealing a RL Ammo and a Ration Pack. Halo381 damned himself for not being as fast in his current Armored Space Suit V2 proceeding to shoot Ajhkhum with his Pistol+ dealing 1dmg and making him stagger backwards. Goju_Ryu followed up with a Pistol+ shot of his own. Next was TheBloodDefender who after finishing equipping his Standard Issue Space Suit also shot with his Pistol+. TheBloodDefender walked up to a now seemingly stunned Ajhkhum and told him ‘Your suit, it is mine. Mine i tell ya’. Suddenly Ajhkhum starts moving again, he looks up slowly to TheBloodDefenders face. ‘Over my fucking dead body’ he replied calm but with force behind it. He keeps looking with his visor on TheBloodDefender not even an arms length apart. He slowly raises his right hand, in its grip he holds the RL Ammo he just stole from Goju_Ryu, in his left hand he holds his Welder.

Halo381 and Goju_Ryu quickly realized what was about to happen and opened the door to the exit tunnel, flying out like rockets themselves vanishing to E2. TheBloodDefender could do nothing but see them run for it, he knew he should as well but he could not move his feet. TheBloodDefender slowly looked up into the ceiling which was filled with cracks from the C4 incident earlier. Ajhkhum whispered leaning over to TheBloodDefenders ear. ‘If there is a hell i will take you with me there’ before detonating the rocket.

Halo381 and Goju_Ryu watched about 100 metres from the trapdoor with the ladder down. They heard an explosive sound followed by some rumbling. It seems like the room finally gave in and the ground above started collapsing into it. TheBloodDefender and Ajhkhum were both buried there. Nobody knows if they are alive, if it's worth digging for them. For the next day the other participants has a choice, do they dig for them or do they give it up? Until then their official status will be dead and stay so if nobody does anything.

During all this Evilporcupine was breathing sighs of relief having reached C2 in his condition, he had picked up the RL Ammo he left in E2 before venturing off all the way here, he now stood in front of a Space Ship. Without Rocket Fuel however.

The only one who explored Sector Zero today was Aesras, it happened to be so that the whole starting platform had opened and through a massive elevator a big AA Cannon had emerged. Aesras curious as he was entered it, it seemed fully operationable actually, weird considering how dusty and shoddy it looked from the outside.

[in SECTOR ZERO(Spawn) THERE IS NOW A MASSIVE CANNON

• Aesras is currently inside it

THIS IS THE END OF DAY 21

DAY 22: We have passed three weeks of the Battle Royale and are now on day twenty two. The dust settles on the scorched plains of E2, last days events shocked a lot of people, Halo381 remained where he spectated the end of it last day, about 100 metres from the collapsed area on a small hill, he was thinking about if it would be worth trying to dig something or someone up or not but remained unable to take action. Goju_Ryu did not react the same way, he knew there was only one thing to do, move on. He gave Halo381 a last glance before disappearing into the E1 mountains.

Over at C2 Evilporcupine was doing something he had done before, lighting a campfire on the shore. He sat down by the campfire and activated his com radio, he tried to reach TheBloodDefenders radio but all he received was a buzz sound like the one of a bad radio channel. He realized that there was nothing to be done at this point, he had to see about himself first hand. Evilpocrupine cleared some sand and made a sand pillow by the campfire before laying down for a SLEEP long enough to cover his lack of sleep.

In Sector Zero the whole day had passed like nothing had ever happened. Aesras was still getting a feel of this new toy. From a small distance to the platform Goju_Ryu sat in some bushes, he took up one of his Ration Packs and begun to chew on the paste while not moving his eyesight even a millimeter from the huge AA Cannon that was spinning around in the middle. ‘Hot damn i’m not bringing a vehicle near that’ Goju_Ryu thought. ‘It would only make me a big target’.

THUS HAS THE END OF DAY 22 COME

DAY 23: Day twenty three has come, very little seems to be going on today. Evilporcupine was still fast asleep during this first bit of the day regaining another two health. He was however woken up when the campfire got depleted. ‘I guess it lasts about a day’ he thought to himself before heading off to SEARCH for stuff on the shore. After some extensive roaming he found the one thing he probably never wanted to see again, another Light Space Suit V1. He also proceeded to tag the Space Ship just in case so it didn’t disappear like last time.

During this Goju_Ryu had spectated the AA Cannon for a while, it had been rotating around for a few hours. ‘Won’t make it there i guess. I’ll just head somewhere else’ he stated for himself before finishing chewing another Ration Pack. After he was done with the eating he took turned away from the platform and left for D1. When he finally arrived he decided to change to his Armored Space Suit V1. He felt like something was present but shrugged it off as nothing.

Back at Sector Zero Halo381 arrived after getting his senses together. He had heard about what was supposedly there and as he came close to the platform he saw it, the AA Cannon in the middle, seemingly not moving as he suspected. ‘Uh, it’s not automated? Why isn’t anyone in it in that case?’ Halo381 asked himself. He moved closer to it and it still didn’t move. It seems in fact like it was indeed empty.

Nothing was heard from Ajhkhum and TheBloodDefender still. It would be safe to assume they were dead the whole time, or if not immediately they would suffocate under there.

END OF DAY 23

DAY 24: It’s almost unbelievable but we are passing day twenty four, the last four participants have almost survived these harsh conditions for a month. Evilporcupine must have had a guardian angel to survive until now. He knew that himself but he gains nothing from merely thinking about it which drove him to continue scanning the beach for goods, today he had the luck to find an Armored Space Suit V1 to his collection. He proceeded by driving with his Hoverbike to B2 where he searched to no prevail. However he thought it was time to experiment a bit and pulled out his Combat Knife and Light Space Suit V1[-1 Durability]. He had thought about the fact that the knife is extra strong versus light armor, this damaged armor was no good to him so he began cutting into it with his knife, a task not that hard for the knife itself. He realised quickly that trying to preserve the armor was impossible now and focused on getting the booster package on the back plate out. He did succeed and now has the core to the swiftness of the suit, a Speed Booster Package added to his inventory.

While this was going on Goju_Ryu enjoyed some scavenging of the local area, he searched B1 as good as he could and found an Assault Rifle which he was grateful for, but it seems like the sector is completely empty now, no problems for him. He had felt the uneasy sensation of being watched disappear today so all was well for him.

In Sector Zero Aesras had returned, he was now in roughly the same position that Goju_Ryu had been earlier. He saw Halo381 standing at the cannon right now, Halo381 inspected it, knocked on the back frame to see if there was any response. Aesras knew he had to do something to prevent Halo381 from entering it and finding out that it was unmanned, he leaped forward up on the platform and drew his Pistol+ quickly, firing a shot at Halo381 who took it straight in his massive back plate. It only did 1dmg but that's more than 0. Halo381 had just opened the back chamber-door to it, he glanced backwards quickly seeing Aesras stand there on the platform about 30 metres away. Halo381 entered the AA Cannon and realised how user friendly it was. To Aesras surprise it only took Halo381 about 30 seconds to figure out how to turn the massive machine. It rotated to face towards Aesras who was backing off while watching it. Normally humans are too small targets for such a piece, but he was not far away right now.

In com radio all participants could hear a transmission, it was Ajhkhum sending his last message before he would suffocate under all rubble, TheBloodDefender still had not be heard from, he must have died earlier. Ajhkhums last words were “Kill Evil really hard, you suckers…” *Deep breath before transmission ends*.

END OF DAY 24

*Opens up a comm link with Aseras*

"I was gonna sabotage this thing beyond repair, but I think I'll murder you first. Next time, think before you shoot!"

DAY 25: It is day twenty five, Evilporcupine is scanning the B2 beach finding a Titanium Spear before dashing away to C2. At this very moment if we look over to Sector Zero Halo381 and Aesras are facing each other at the platform. Aesras has taken a few steps back, he turns around to run but gets blasted in his back by a shot from the cannon. It lunges Aesras forward away from the platform and he lands beyond the platform in a ditch with some bushes. This thing hurt badly but thanks to starting the day off at full health Aesras survives with 2HP.

Inside the cannon Halo381 is laughing frantically while feeling the power of this machine surging through him in the form of adrenaline, he loses himself in ecstasy for a moment and it was a moment too much. Aesras is back on his feet and he is extremely pissed, his space suit is heavily damaged but not his Rocket Launcher that he is currently holding. Aesras fires a rocket at the AA Cannon. It hits the right side of it and gives a satisfying feeling of impact. Halo381 has gotten a concussion from this, feeling sluggish but thanks to the shelter of the machine he only took 1 explosion dmg from this. The cannon looks severed for the moment so Aesras sprints up to the back side, opens the hatch and pulls with all his might out Halo381 in his heavy armor so he slams to the ground *THUD*. Aesras feels victorious and takes the oportunity to search for something he remember being in Halo381s possession. A Can of Rocket Fuel which he pours all over Halo381 as he lies there drowsy still from the explosion earlier. After this is done Aesras leans over him visor to visor, face to face and says, “good luck getting this off ya you little rat”. He lits up his torch and applies it to Halo381s suit, the flames springs to life in a chaotic manner. Halo381 quickly clears his mind due to the danger he is presented with. He runs off to C1 burning from head to toe, he needs to find the shore quickly. The extreme head already caused 1dmg today. Meanwhile Aesras was overwhelmed by the feeling of victory, standing beside the AA Cannon. However after seeing Halo381 disappear into the sands the feeling changed into extreme exhaustion and he collapsed on the floor of the platform. Not dead but asleep.

In C2 Evilporcupine was zooming around, he had got his hands on a Welder there, he already had one and decided he should make use of the thing he acquired from yesterday's salvaging. He started working on combining the booster module with one of his Armored Space Suit V1 ending up with a 3 armor +1 movement per day armor merge, he was forced to use his Metal Pipe as a substitute for the Metal Plate required as a binder material for the welding. But it seemed to work.

Meanwhile Goju_Ryu had a pretty uneventful day, he travelled to the A1 mountains and found a Metal Plate between some rocks on the west back of the mountain chain.

A sad but formal melody is played in memory of the fallen participants

THIS IS THE END OF DAY 25

DAY 26: It is day twenty six today, only four participants remain out of ten. There has been plenty of action going on lately but Goju_Ryu has usually kept himself out of it. Today we find Goju_Ryu still in A1 this time trying out some crafting, he did as everyone else know the standard crafting procedure, he sat down at some rocks and took his welder and metal plate out followed by the two suits laying them on the ground. After about 30 minutes he had a result, he had made himself a Swift Armored Suit V1, allowing him to have the armor and the movement bonus at the same time. He equipped his new suit and continued on yesterday’s plan, searching for stuff in the mountains. Goju_Ryu did in fact have luck on his side again and this time claimed a fresh Combat Camouflage Suit V1.

By now Aesras was starting to recover his stamina. He stood up and brushed off some dirt from his suit, he really needed a new one. After looking around there was noone to be seen so he started inspecting the AA Cannon again, after doing so for around 15 minutes he heard something that reminded him of a high pitched noise of a flying bug. He shrugged it off at first but got really uneasy as it only got stronger. He looked left, nothing out there, he looked right, there was nothing there either. Aesras turned around completely and right at the end of the platform at extreme speed a Hoverbike appeared with a driver that seemed to be burning. It was Halo381 and before Aesras could digest the shock he took a blow from a Titanium Spear, his belly was penetrated and he was thrown back about 20 metres across the platform. The noise had disappeared. Aesras was lying flat on his back with the spear shaft pointing upwards from his stomach area of his suit. He was coughing blood inside the visor, his eyesight got cloudy. *Step* someone was walking up to him, he could barely hear it but he felt the presence. A shade leaned over him like it was judging him. *Sound of flesh and blood being squashed* Halo381 removed the spear from his stomach and blood started pumping out everywhere from Aesras torn suit. The shape crouched beside him, he noticed his belongings was being removed and Aesras thought to himself “I lost…” before drawing his final breath. He was dead now Halo381 noticed before finishing the scavenging. “That dumbass didn’t eat his rations” Halo381 commented to himself after returning to standing position and walking off, his suit had just stopped burning and he felt scorched inside, but he could barely feel pain at this point.

What had happened with Evilporcupine all this time? He had apparently spent the whole day waiting for someone who never came before finally giving up the search and moving over to B2.

END OF DAY 26

DAY 27: We are onto day twenty seven already, only three remaining participants. Today things are taking an interesting turn, but it begins pretty calmly with Goju_Ryu returning to the hot spring he found in the A1 mountain some time ago, relaxing occasionally has seemed to work out for him thus far.

In B2 Evilporcupine was driving around on his Hoverbike, even though the beaches were usually full of tasty items to pick up he did not have the luck on his side today, after realizing it he dashed away to D2 and decided to look for a TENT to hide in. He did so and spent the rest of his day in it.

Back at A1 a familiar figure showed up just as Goju_Ryu had put on his stuff again. It was Halo381 who after consuming 7 rations earlier today had regained almost all his strength. He stood right beside his own Hoverbike and pointed at Goju_Ryu. “Me?” Goju_Ryu asked. “Who else?” Halo381 responded before pointing towards the back saddle of his bike. “We won’t both fit on that mate” Goju_Ryu noted. “Doesn’t matter i’ll find a way” Halo381 said before going all the way up to Goju_Ryu. “No thank…” Goju_Ryu tried to finish the answer but got struck over his head by Halo381’s Titanium Spear handle. He dozed off for a bit and Halo381 proceeded to carry him up to the Hoverbike before laying him over the back end of the seat and fasten him with lengths of Duct Tape. After he was done he drove off.

Goju_Ryu was regaining consciousness. “Where, what?” He splurted. Halo381 was untying him by removing the duct tape, Goju_Ryu stood up beside it utterly confused about this weird kidnapping. Both turned their gaze upon something big, the Space Ship of C2 is what they were looking at.

END OF DAY 27

Don't you DARE. Kill Evil first, at least. I saved your lives, you owe me.

HA! Shouldn't have talked all that big talk earlier. Everything I've done since has been to spite you.

(Well, In-Character at least. We still cool Out of Character)

DAY 28: Day twenty eight is at hand, things seems to be about to happen. Goju_Ryu and Halo381 are still in C2. Goju_Ryu seems to still be in a confused state, Halo381 decided to stop screwing around anymore, he leads Goju_Ryu up to the Space Ship and tells him to fill the tank up with his Can of Rocket Fuel while standing watch. Halo381 notices that he doesn’t really have great sight over a certain sand hill and goes up to it. Just as he gains enough altitude to see over it a Pistol+ shot hits him in the chest and he falls backwards. Evilporcupine dashes over to him on his Hoverbike and jumps off beside the momentarily punctured Halo381. “Remember how you harassed me on this very shore earlier? Payback bitch” Evilporcupine spits towards the flat lying Halo381 before snatching his Combat Camoflague Suit V1. He fails to notice Goju_Ryu standing at the Space Ship that he claimed earlier and walks back to his Hoverbike and starts cruising away in a slow tempo feeling awesome about himself.

Meanwhile Halo381 regained his breath and manages to stand up again. “I had that coming but i don’t care anymore” he comments so Goju_Ryu can just barely hear him while brushing off sand from his armored shoulders. “Meh, you know what, i never actually cared” Goju_Ryu responds right as he finished emptying the Can of Rocket Fuel. Halo381 goes over to the cockpit and opens it. “If you may?” Halo381 says loudly but polite as he turns his head towards Goju_Ryu who was spectating. Goju_Ryu shrugs and moves over knowing that he would come with Halo381 whether he wanted or not. He climbs onto it and takes a seat in the assistant pilot's seat, Halo381 does the same but in the front seat. “You see, i noticed something that others seemed to be wanting to do, and we are attempting it” he says while shutting the panel down over them and fastening himself. “It is show time”.

Evilporcupine has gotten about 10 minutes away at this point before realizing. “Damn, that Space Ship was the one I claimed!” he curses loudly and turns around completely, full throttle back towards the Space Ship location. Just as Evilporcupine emerges at the beach he sees the Space Ship hover in the air slightly. He looks up towards the cockpit and sees the shape of two heads seemingly turned his way. “FUCK” Evilporcupine curses again. The Space Ship stays in position for another second or two before accelerating like never seen before, flying off in the sky. Heading straight up. It disappears in the distance and Evilporcupine remains standing there, paralyzed because of what just happened. He had won the game but he certainly felt cheated on the victory anyways.

CONGRATULATULATIONS TO EVILPORCUPINE

Winner of the DU Battle Royale after 28 days of action and survival.

Some fun stats:

Damage Tracker MVP:

Halo381 - 23

Regained Health Tracker MVP:

Evilporcupine - 17

Taken Damage Tracker MVP:

Evilporcupine - 22

I was suspicious of something like this happen since halo said he was doing everything to spite ajh. Anyways, a win is a win, gg, and can we all take a moment to appreciate the effort Zamarus/Zedivann put into this. Also, as my last in character action, I could be heard saying "I'm sorry I doubted you, wood logs, but you kept me alive throughout. Now where is my prize?"

I was suspicious of something like this happen since halo said he was doing everything to spite ajh. Anyways, a win is a win, gg, and can we all take a moment to appreciate the effort Zamarus/Zedivann put into this. Also, as my last in character action, I could be heard saying "I'm sorry I doubted you, wood logs, but you kept me alive throughout. Now where is my prize?"

http://i.imgur.com/fvndogc.png

Here is your prize. 

No seriously though, congratz and PM me so i can give you the actual prize.

Also shout out to all participants whom participated and made this event possible!

Ah, should have known leaving the battlefield would've resulted in a loss rather than a draw.

Oh well. At least you can't say I wasn't the apex predator of this game. I look forward to the next one. I intend to fully win it.

You were definetally as shown on the top dmg stat the biggest hunter, i appreciate your participation and it was fun seeing your moves play out. I like how it ended even if it means victory only for the one who remains in the game. But who knows where you and Goju_Ryu went now that you regained your freedom.