What would you do?

Alex_Rogan

I do not know what that is BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT if I saw it I would not know.

Think of a ship going into warp only to end up in hell and exiting as Davy Jones' unholy mug after a frat party night with australians.

Warden, no disrespect but please keep the gore to an minumal. Don't want anyone anyone hit by the moderator for something that is going to upset someone because there kid saw it on an game forum.

Just saying.

The reason I asked was I was planing on making a copy of The Event Horizon and leaving it for someone to find when the game launches. Perfect for an Halloween event.

Warden, no disrespect but please keep the gore to an minumal. Don't want anyone anyone hit by the moderator for something that is going to upset someone because there kid saw it on an game forum.

Just saying.

The reason I asked was I was planing on making a copy of The Event Horizon and leaving it for someone to find when the game launches. Perfect for an Halloween event.

Huh? What gore do you mean? I see nuthin'

On that note I considered the original ones to be still okay / borderline. If you look up Event Horizon, there's worse ones. I suppose it's relative.

For a long time I have not felt so distracted. The film has a few irks and quirks. Straight to the end, it becomes ever more tragic. Until the logbook entry, the film simply build a very nasty scary mood. Too bad the rest of the movie could not hold the tension for me.

Just saying.

A game forum he shouldn't be in the first place - so w/e. No safe space for special snowflakes