Graffiti and sprays

ATLANT

I know this idea is not new, but listen to my version. First, you create a spray using a limited set of primitives, and then apply it to the ship or station. Number of sprays limited too. This will save memory during loading and vector image perfectly scaled. A similar system is in trash game apb reloaded

Sorry to be that "one person", but it would require having a digital copy of it on the server, and with 10k players each having one somehow, the data would get very large, very quick.

And you have all the sexual and you know people WILL abuse it.

Maybe having to give your full name (Real Name) and if anything bad comes about (Rape, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Ect) so police/authorities can arrest someone.

Sorry to be that "one person", but it would require having a digital copy of it on the server, and with 10k players each having one somehow, the data would get very large, very quick.

And you have all the sexual and you know people WILL abuse it.

Maybe having to give your full name (Real Name) and if anything bad comes about (Rape, Pedophilia, Bestiality, Ect) so police/authorities can arrest someone.

The same problem exists with the construction of the ships and stations. The developers have already expressed their views about it

The same problem exists with the construction of the ships and stations. The developers have already expressed their views about it

It has also been stated that anything - beyond reason - ie grotesque or extremely obscene, will be reviewed in a case by case basis.

We know coloring voxels is in the game already. Maybe a "stamp" from a picture you provide that colors the voxels for you?

Honestly though, I think people could be hired as artists to create a design you want in game.

Because it's amazing what you can do with a few pixels

CSYN_logo.png

Basically a good idea with prefabricated patterns, ...

but what's wrong with building symbols in construction mode and these will be available to the organization as a blueprint?

Exactly, I have already seen some proposals of persons who think about how they can create their logo ingame and apply it for example in buildings, above doors or on walls with only the tools provided for construction. And that will most likely be possible if we look at this.

giphy.gif