[BTDT] Been There Done That, Recruiting

You've Been There.

You've seen the sun set on the desert and heard the sounds of mortars and rocket shells in the night. You know the taste of sand on an MRE. You know the sound of an A-10 as it takes off for a strafing run. You know the taste of salt in your mouth as your Zodiac pushes for the beach.

You've Done That.

You didn't get just a lousy T-shirt. You got wounds, scars, memories and a brotherhood. For you, it wasn't a game. It was a job.  It was a job you volunteered for- many times, more than once.

Welcome to [bTDT]'Been There Done That'.

We are a group of veterans, active, inactive and retired, who game, socialize and continue the brotherhood. We don't care about your skill level, your gender, your age or if you were combat deployed. We don't care if you were a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine.

We only ask one question. Did you serve?

We'd love for you to apply. Why? Because you've Been There and Done That.

So have we.

***ONLY REAL LIFE MILITARY VETERANS (ANY COUNTRY) ACCEPTED***

To apply please click HERE

Thank you all, We have been here for a while, but I felt it was time to start a new recruitment thread.  We are a multi platform, gaming clan with over 800 members world wide.  How many will come to DU, I don't know, but hopefully quite a few of our PC members will be here after it launches.  I look forward to playing this game with you all.

Also a shout out to  Ogpunisher who has just joined our clan, and our organization here.  Welcome aboard Brother!

https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/been-there-done-that

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.  We as a clan look forward to playing with you all.

Kuritho:  Yeah I just looked on the community site, We were the third Organization created when the portal was created :)  

Were not to worried about stuff like that, we are a close knit group, that most military personal love to game with....there is a great brotherhood out there with Veterans that a lot of people don't understand.  For us its never been about the size of the group, but that we play with people that get us ;) 

Greetings Gallo Infligo,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

An interesting idea for an organisation, I would love to see how you grow from here and I hope that your organisation grows stronger :)

Thank you :)  Us Veterans love to hang together so it has worked very well for us so far in Battlefield, ARMA and a lot of other games, just hoping to get a big enough group here to make it work.