Public Resignation from Dual Secure and The Void Republic

Eminio

Hello. My name is Eminio and many of you may know me. A few months ago, I joined Dual Secure to try and help repair their relationships with the rest of the community. It was an uphill battle but I have stuck with it. I have done my best to be on good terms with the other members of the community despite the trouble of the leader mmtheboss constantly going out of his way to upset people.

I noticed a number of things that were off about this group but decided to stick with it, despite:

• The large amount of fake accounts that were used to pretend like the organization is rapidly growing. By comparing the community site member lists to the discord users, I believe that there are at least 10 - 15 fake accounts that were created for the explicit purpose of inflating numbers.
  • The repeated reneging on statements by mmtheboss. Namely, stating that he would stop spamming people. 
  • The group allowed and condoned exchanging political power for inappropriate material, and denigrated users who refused to participate. Screenshots below :

He offered to promoted me if I sent them nudes, and then insulted me when I refused.

In addition they attack people and claim them as "slaves", as well as censoring and attacking any idea that they don't like. 

Now, after the group has been hit by yet another spy attack, mmtheboss has been attacking and accusing anyone and everyone who would listen, all with out evidence. Now, after I have stood silently by for too long, he turns on me and accuses me without evidence. I will not take this laying down. I am resigning from both The Void Republic and Dual Secure, effective immediately.

He attacks his own people for no reason.  Here is his accusation against me. Note the lack of proof and unprofessional attitude. He just attacks me for no reason.

This is truth, and I will no longer be silent. 

EDIT by Nyzaltar:

Discord screenshots removed.

Well, I would like to state that mmtheboss has acted irresponsibly before.

On a more serious note, this isn't acceptable as an organization leader, to go ahead and say things that could be taken as immaturity. I don't specifically condone mmtheboss, but if he would like help pulling pieces of his organization together, I would happily do so. Sadly though, from my interactions, he will not do so and has not thus far.

Edit by Nyzaltar:

Link removed.

@MMtheBoss [12:47 AM] MajorityArchived: I am sorry but I will have to resign too. I really like you, and I was willing to help no matter the shit you were getting from the rest of the community. But Theo was a good friend of mine and I know for a 100% fact Theo would not do such a thing. Theo was honestly trying to help you and you blew the help off. I like you, but I am not going to invest my time whenever I would have been needed just to be accused (your reputation would suggest this would happen to me too) of something I would not do. Again, I wish you honestly the best of luck, but I must follow Theo for now,as Theo is a more reliable and trust worthy asset to me then the way you portray yourself to myself, Theo, and the rest of the community. And it even makes it more suspicious that you refuse to give out ANY evidence as to the reason Theo was banned.This not only creates suspicion on your part of you being a liar or a truth teller, but it makes you harder to work with in the future due to your unreliability to tell us any concrete facts.

I state my resignation here as MMtheBoss happens to have a habit of deleting messages for his benefit.

Hi everyone,

While we can understand some behavior are not acceptable, the official forum is not a place where screenshots from external media (like Discord and such) can be posted without the agreement of all involved parts. Posting links to external websites just to display discussions from Discord fall in the same category. This forum is not meant to be a place to settle your score with anyone (even if there are good reasons to do so). This thread will now be closed to avoid any further outburst.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.