The pledging phase (as it currently is)

Slaxx

^ I def didn't upgrade to Emerald for the Lifetime sub. I did it to help them reach their goal because I want this game to prosper and I really hope not too many people take advantage of the lifetime or at least buy dacs because a game this size needs the sub model. 

^ I def didn't upgrade to Emerald for the Lifetime sub. I did it to help them reach their goal because I want this game to prosper and I really hope not too many people take advantage of the lifetime or at least buy dacs because a game this size needs the sub model.

In agreement. Hoping they have an optional DAC sub where you can just subscribe, but pay the price of a dac per month rather than the usual sub.

Obviously you can just buy a DAC a month... but I like automatic

In agreement. Hoping they have an optional DAC sub where you can just subscribe, but pay the price of a dac per month rather than the usual sub.

Obviously you can just buy a DAC a month... but I like automatic

I mean, that would make sense.

To be fair though, I did pledge Ruby due to my love of the project, and the lifetime sub. I'm sure that the lifetime subscription option won't go away in system two though. Here is my assumption as to why. 

When you observe the reasons why people pledge in the first place, it is either noble or selfish or a little bit of both. So for people to pledge high at the Kickstarter, they go for a pledge that is available for most people who save up, so Ruby would be a fair place to put lifetime sub for the dedicated and ever so greedy backers.

When it reaches phase two, expect it to be somewhere higher. Possibly at the emerald level now. This would be because there are people who are still dedicated, and much more greedy. 

So yeah. That's a rubbish theory thought up when I'm very tired. So if you read that, good for you. The moral is, lifetime sub is always possible when there is want and greed :)