Time For Some Fun

Begogian

Thought I would bring in another forum game but instead of me controlling it, it will be up to the community. I am going to see what comes of this and if everyone likes it, then I guess I will do some more. Hopefully we can draw more attention back to the forums because it has been a bit dead here lately.

I am going to start some Mad Libs and here is how it works. I am going to find a Mad Libs story and post what I need. After everyone responds I can fill in the blanks and we shall see what we get. Hope this is fun and everyone enjoy it.

P.S. Only post 1 response to 1 item needed please and tell me to what you are responding; Noun - Skyscraper

Here Goes Nothing: 

1) SILLY NAME

2) SILLY WORD

3) VERB

4) NOUN

5) BODY PART (PLURAL)

6) FEMALE NAME

7) VERB ENDING IN "ED"

8) NOUN

9) NOUN (PLURAL)

10) VERB

11) NOUN

12) OCCUPATION

13) NUMBER

14) VERB

15) SILLY WORD

16) SILLY NAME

1) Charles

2) moist

3) ate

4) forum trolls

5) fingers

6) Chastity

7) trolled

8) EVE Online

9) PLEX

10) awox

11) capital Ship

12) pirate

13) 1337

14) hot drop

15) prolixity

16) TheMittani  :P

Let's see how this goes.

Hmm... I don't get the game.

Post a word to one of the 16 numbers, then I will fill in the blanks on a Mad Libs and post the response.

Mine consisted of sexual words and continuous references to inappropriate stuff and I prefer not to get banned.

I had a feeling, anyway to rephrase so they aren't bannable?

Thanks Lord_Void for the response. If anyone wants another let me know and I will post another. Here is the result:

Can I Have Your Daughter's Hand?

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Charles Moist,

Will you let me Ate your Forum Trolls? Ever since I have laid Fingers on Chastity, I have Trolled madly in love with her. I wish that she will be the Eve Online of my PLEX and that someday we will Awox happily ever after. I have a Capital Ship as a/an Pirate that pays $1337 each month. I promise to Hot Drop Chastity with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
Prolixity TheMittani