Animated Forum Banners

__JSM__

Hey everybody! so I'm new around these parts...

Thought i'd share some animated forum signature banners that I threw together (in other words I was extremely bored and am impatiently waiting for the alpha :P )

wyh5dRY.gif

3MYGY26.gif

tDYXCTA.gif

SgQi48o.gif

Nom76xN.gif

Edit: Had some people asking if they need to credit me if they use these banners... the answer is no since most of the content in the banners is already novaquark copyright... so just handle it how you would if it was from novaquark.

Now these look really great, especially good job with letter animation.

Just wondering, did you make them from scratch by yourself or did you use resources from videos or something?

Now these look really great, especially good job with letter animation.

Just wondering, did you make them from scratch by yourself or did you use resources from videos or something?

Thanks! Everything is from scratch, except of course the desert/forest backgrounds are from the december update video.

Those are awesome! Good work :)

Glad you like them!

Thanks! Everything is from scratch, except of course the desert/forest backgrounds are from the december update video.

Glad you like them!

Wow from scratch. I can not even make a straight line, as you can see from my profile pic.

Wow from scratch. I can not even make a straight line, as you can see from my profile pic.

Yeah, straight lines and circles are a pain to draw(looks like you got the rectangles down though); I can't do hand drawn animation to save my life.

Good work!  I can't believe you only made these when you were "bored" lol.

I get bored a lot :P Hence why the prospect of Dual Universe is so tantalizing. The building side of the game is already looking soooo awesome

I knew it was only time before someone did it. Well done.

You have my applause. 

Thank you :D

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...