The Void Republic Acknowledgement

Ardour

​Acknowledgement and Apology

Hello everyone, I am making this post to ackowledge that I was in the wrong from the start. I want to appoligize for my past comments and behavior towards the community. It all started with the spam issue, and everything errupted from there. I am sorry how I did not take the advice as I should have. We have made many mistakes, and I sincerely am sorry for how everything has turned out because of these mistakes. For example, we messaged too many users to help promote our organization. Also, we did not take the advice given with the amount of respect it deserved. Yes, we failed to generate good relations with many organizations. I am extremely sorry-

And would like to say I am now working on my attitude towards the community. I will show more effort into taking advice. I will learn from the mistakes I have made in the past, and show all the effort I can to fix our damage. We have done a lot wrong, and have treated the community in ways that are not okay. As you can tell a lot of mistakes have been made. That is now in the past, as I will do everything I can to improve our relations, and not repeat the mistakes.

As I will try my very best, I am asking everyone to also be a bit more peaceful towards us. Start fresh, and speak about the future. If we can all make an effort to fix the past mistakes and start fresh, I see an amazing future. Also, I have taken all of the advice in the past into consideration now. I am using it to help fix this reputation.

I am sincerely sorry for everything that has happened. And am sorry how the relations played out in return.

Let's try our best to be more open, and give me one last chance. Yes, I should earn my relations back, but also don't make it so tough that it is not worth it..
​Thank you all for the advice, as I will try my best to improve everything. I will change in attitude and work hard to remain in peace.

Shout out to:

- The Solar Empire -

- Cinderfall Cindicate -

- Terran Union -

- DUA -

- ODY -

- BOO -

- Alpha academy -

- The Aether -

- VMS -

- Chuckling Casket -

- CI -

- Thanks, - The Ruler, - mmtheboss - The Void Republic -

​Acknowledgement and Apology

Yes, I should earn my relations back, but also don't make it so tough that it is not worth it..

To be fair, we've heard this from you before, several times. But if you really mean it and you show it, you might be able to earn your way back into good repute.

But remember that no one owes you anything. No one has to make it easy, and no one has to forget; you have to earn it.

Good luck.

if youre going to be serious about this actually take advice instead of banning everyone from speaking to you if your dictatorship feelings are hurt

Now what kind of dictator would he be if anybody could just talk to him like they want? That wouldn't be very dictatorial.

But seriously now, you've taken a good step. I doubt you'll loose your reputation any time soon, but I could imagine you being able to use it in some form. Perhaps something great might develop from your past.