Gathering feedback for an Unofficial Community-Organized "FanFest"

yamamushi

Locations you could travel to for the event  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following locations could you travel to in June of this year for an event?

• Austin, TX
    • Dallas, TX
    • Seattle, WA
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • Orlando, FL
    • Nashville, TN
    • Other (Please explain below)
    • California
    • Denver, CO

I and others from Discord have discussed the possibility of having an in-person player/fan gathering this June. Either a LAN party or a BBQ or just a get together for a day to actually put some faces to all the names.

It would be an unofficial event, so don't expect to see any Novaquark devs there, and it would likely take place -after- Alpha launches (preferably). 

I'd be willing to rent out a location as well if we decided on a LAN party or just wanted to rent out a bar for an afternoon/evening. Even for a BBQ, I would be willing to get the permits to host one here in Austin at one of our many parks.

I'm trying to gather some feedback to see where would be a good place to think about having an event like this for the most people, and to see if there are even enough people to warrant putting something like this together, and to start thinking about what kind of event is most appropriate for the number of people interested. 

If you have another suggestion for the poll, please let me know below. I'll also remove options if nobody is voting for them. 

My gf's parents own a bar over here in Marengo, Saskatchewan. Though, I'd imagine it's probably a bit to rural and probably to small xD

Voted other, live in Canada, don't have a passport.