Gaming Community Idea for organizations

xWolkx

I want to start by saying this is not a solicitation for another game simply an idea sharing with a bunch of fellow gamers in organizations.

There is a game on Steam called Empyrion Galatic Survival, I share this because organizations could use this game to design buildings, ships, space stations, tanks, etc that we want to see in DU. It's been out for a few years now, it's an alpha early access game but really incredible for what its status is. Has active developers and lots of promise, so your money would not be wasted. In short it's a smaller (more realistic) version of DU in my opinion.

There are servers that support 200 players both EU and NA, I have a friend who runs a 200 player server in EU that I can recommend to people. Have any questions you can message me on Steam add me as a friend Sgt Wolk is my Username. If you don't have a Steam account, make one its free. I will reply as soon as possible!

If Devs do not like this post please just delete I will not post it again. I just wanted to give a tool to people while they're awaiting for DU to be launched.

Future Sith Lord,

Wolk

Welcome to the forums :-) 

Empyrion was one of the games I gave away for the fanfiction contest :-)

I tried to get people into it, it was just difficult to get many people focused on one project. 

I might be down to play with you, although I'm somewhat holding out for Hellion to release this month into Early Access, as it looks to be more team-oriented than Empyrion was. 

Hop on over into Discord and you may find some others who want to join. 

Welcome to the forums :-)

Empyrion was one of the games I gave away for the fanfiction contest :-)

I tried to get people into it, it was just difficult to get many people focused on one project.

I might be down to play with you, although I'm somewhat holding out for Hellion to release this month into Early Access, as it looks to be more team-oriented than Empyrion was.

Hop on over into Discord and you may find some others who want to join.

I will most definitely hop on discord once I find the time, (currently touring the US) and I haven't heard of Hellion so I will definitely look into that, I personally love Empyrion it's kept my attention and interest for an entire year and to me that's impressive, so I def still recommend it as it continues to get better and better. I'm not looking for people to play with even though I always enjoy new players! I simply didn't see any posts on this so I decided to make one, in hopes that it would help organizations make some awesome designs!

I will most definitely hop on discord once I find the time, (currently touring the US) and I haven't heard of Hellion so I will definitely look into that, I personally love Empyrion it's kept my attention and interest for an entire year and to me that's impressive, so I def still recommend it as it continues to get better and better. I'm not looking for people to play with even though I always enjoy new players! I simply didn't see any posts on this so I decided to make one, in hopes that it would help organizations make some awesome designs!

So I checked out Hellion, the huge difference between Empyrion and Hellion is that Hellion you are only upgrading a ship off of salvaged things you find, while Empyrion you can build a base, spaceship, spacestation, tanks, and so much more. Given the graphics in Hellion are way better but it also has less to do other then fly around in a spaceship is mostly just another spaceship simulator like Elite Dangerous but better. In the end I like the freedom to go down to planets to build my own base or anything really. I agree Empyrion is behind on the team worn aspect. They have yet to make it to where players can move on a capital ship while it's moving rendering having other players on a ship almost useless when only 1 other player can access the control panel at a time to access turrets while in combat.