WH40k

Just take care not to try and completely recreate Warhammer here, copyright has long tentacles and they are jealous. 

Naturally, I am just in search of something similar, i noticed some star wars ships and had me thinking maybe I could find some battle barges :)

Also, id rather find an already structured organization but I may be fruitless in my endeavor 

Well, we currently got 1200 orgs so there likely is one or two somewhere. Closest I happen to remember is this newcomer org: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/black-templars

Just take care not to try and completely recreate Warhammer here, copyright has long tentacles and they are jealous. 

Many orgs have fallen for copyright already so mentioned it just in case.

Went through the orgs with >5 members and there is one WH40K group: The Imperium of Man

Sadly their description is a literal copypaste from a WH40K wiki and latest seen activity is from the day it was created back in September... Yeah, you might be out of luck. 

I'd be willing to contract out for a Warhammer 40k Battlefleet Gothic type ship one day. 

It's kind of where I was going with the Order of Meru, but after watching The Expanse I changed directions a bit. 

Many orgs have fallen for copyright already so mentioned it just in case.

Went through the orgs with >5 members and there is one WH40K group: The Imperium of Man

Sadly their description is a literal copypaste from a WH40K wiki and latest seen activity is from the day it was created back in September... Yeah, you might be out of luck. 

Games Workshop is known for its copyrighting policy as it is lol

Unfortunately i dont have the time or the skills necessary to build an organization 

Any Warhammer40k oriented guilds? I noticed star wars but I prefer warhammer 

c2148fae9c60ddccb02ef729fe77de04.jpg

Solar Empire isn't limited to star wars fans.  I'm a big WH40K fan as well :) I have been thinking of making a ship that is a good cross-between the 2.

-For the greater good!

Unfortunately, I do not believe there are any dedicated and active Warhammer 40,000-esque organizations around, though I've never really dug to try and find that specifically. 
I'm sure if one were started within the idea, and without straight up stealing copyrighted material ( ;) ) it would probably get some members, i'm unsure how popular it would be, to be honest. I think your more likely to find Organizations that are related to true sci-fi shows and movies than games/table top games. That's my two cents though, I could be wrong. 

Anyway, I hope you find a comfy home soon too.