Possible better payment option

Starslayer18

So like the title says i had the idea of a better payment method currently all signs point to a subscription fee every month(to simplify) but if the devs were to make a b2p version of the game that does not include multiplayer but still includes all building elements etc. This way people who dislike subscription fees such as myself have an option to enjoy this amazing game and they don't cause any load on the devs once the game is out. This payment option is superior to the current envisioned payment option because it enables players to not have to be held down by subscriptions but the game could be played offline but not cause any load on the devs. The devs still get the stable financial benefits that come with a p2p system with the players that enjoy multiplayer and the players who don't have to worry about paying every month get the amazing experience that dual universe looks like it will be. I frankly see this as a win win situation but if you see any details that need attention please address them in the comments.

Ps. I dislike p2p systems because of the financial fiasco that i live in and the fact i have to pay a million other subscriptions but it does make sense with what the devs want to do to end this note devs keep being awesome and making a magnificent game

There are probably a hundred threads on the forum now on the payment model...

Since this is your first post I'll try and clear up the issue for you, although you're not going to like the answer.

Most of this is summarized in this dev blog: https://devblog.dualthegame.com/2016/04/08/monetization-player-happiness-and-economic-viability/

The whole point of Dual Universe is that it is a single shard persistent -online- game. Trying to distribute a standalone offline game would change fundamentally the entire development model, as it is being built specifically for online play. We're talking about trying to wrap up all of the server-tech in a standalone offline game engine only to cater to people who don't want to subscribe to play, effectively splitting up the development efforts for a player base that isn't even going to contribute to the rest of the game.

The devs still get the stable financial benefits that come with a p2p system with the players that enjoy multiplayer and the players who don't have to worry about paying every month get the amazing experience that dual universe looks like it will be.

The whole reason it looks like an "Amazing Experience" is because it is an online shared universe with players from all over the world, none of that would carry over to a single player game. 

tl;dr - Offline single player b2p isn't going to happen. 

So like the title says i had the idea of a better payment method currently all signs point to a subscription fee every month(to simplify) but if the devs were to make a b2p version of the game that does not include multiplayer but still includes all building elements etc. This way people who dislike subscription fees such as myself have an option to enjoy this amazing game and they don't cause any load on the devs once the game is out. This payment option is superior to the current envisioned payment option because it enables players to not have to be held down by subscriptions but the game could be played offline but not cause any load on the devs. The devs still get the stable financial benefits that come with a p2p system with the players that enjoy multiplayer and the players who don't have to worry about paying every month get the amazing experience that dual universe looks like it will be. I frankly see this as a win win situation but if you see any details that need attention please address them in the comments.

Ps. I dislike p2p systems because of the financial fiasco that i live in and the fact i have to pay a million other subscriptions but it does make sense with what the devs want to do to end this note devs keep being awesome and making a magnificent game

No. Just no.

Basically what yama said.

DU won't be offline, there will be no singleplayer offline campaign and there will certainly not be a b2p model because it's not viable to run such a system for a single shard universe.

If you can't afford those 13€/month you probably shouldn't play pc games anyway and besides: you CAN play for free if you earn enough in-game money to buy a DAC

It can be a one-time payment, if you know how economy works. You can get DACs (Basically Digital Currency with to value but increased playtime, but can only be purchases or traded) to extend your gameplay time, and you can never lose a DAC by dieing or anything. Once you have 1, it can only given/get by trading, ransom, ect.

But no, SP is a *no offence* horrid idea. It would greatly disconnect the community, allow piracy, and a whole other host of problems.