The Flowership of Doom

Cybrex

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/106e89a8-4fdc-492a-baaa-99e5042d5d23?gamertag=Killer%20Jon%20420&scid=764b0100-8a71-477f-9136-941262e969ad

Not sure how many are Elite fans here, but damn, this is some good stuff. Commanders across E:D have been waiting for this moment for years. :D

That. Is pretty f.ing awesome. Makes me wanna get back into my little old Sidewinder and see one for myself.

Tonight I'm going to set my desk back up for my HOTAS and check it out. I think I read somewhere you can get interdicted over in the Hyades Sector. I haven't fired up Elite for quite a few months, so about time I catch up on the new stuff.

Tonight I'm going to set my desk back up for my HOTAS and check it out. I think I read somewhere you can get interdicted over in the Hyades Sector. I haven't fired up Elite for quite a few months, so about time I catch up on the new stuff.

Might join you for a little run.

The sound of that alien ship is kind of terrifying.

Or Elite devs finally perfected the Brown Note.   :blink:

After centuries of collecting data on the human race, the Thargoids came to only one conclusion on the best way to fight them - the brown note.

I hope you all wore your brown pants today.

After centuries of collecting data on the human race, the Thargoids came to only one conclusion on the best way to fight them - the brown note.

I hope you all wore your brown pants today.

Well they wasted their time because the first time i ran into one of them i would have pooped my pants and then run away either way.

Combat in ED scares me lol.  I don't even have any weapons on my AspX.

I am pretty good at running away though.   :ph34r:

Well they wasted their time because the first time i ran into one of them i would have pooped my pants and then run away either way.

Combat in ED scares me lol.  I don't even have any weapons on my AspX.

I am pretty good at running away though.   :ph34r:

Poke me sometime on discord and we can wing up! Last night I went and picked up some alien artifacts and alloys from some crash site, pretty damn cool. Pretty sure the space barnacles at the site we're humming to me. Spooky stuff!

:o  I need to get this game 

It isn't for everyone, I have found Elite to sort of be int he same boat that Eve is. Great to read about, terrible to play. 

Not that I don't think that E:D is a great game to play. It doesn't give you any direction, you gotta do that yourself and that tends to put some people off. 

Poke me sometime on discord and we can wing up! Last night I went and picked up some alien artifacts and alloys from some crash site, pretty damn cool. Pretty sure the space barnacles at the site we're humming to me. Spooky stuff!

It isn't for everyone, I have found Elite to sort of be int he same boat that Eve is. Great to read about, terrible to play. 

Not that I don't think that E:D is a great game to play. It doesn't give you any direction, you gotta do that yourself and that tends to put some people off. 

I like freedom to do whatever I wish.